Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
bananaking21 said:
eFKac said:
bananaking21 said:
eFKac said:
^^ yeah as of now, whole 1 game that interests me for the Vita this year - Murasaki Baby, I forgot about it, and I think it's developed by this Italian Sony studio who made invisimals, right? Although overall a.couple of good games this year, but pretty much all of them I will buy on the PS4.

i dont think sony owns the studio. 

I mixed two studios. 

Novarama, Spanish developer behind invizimals, wikipedia states they are a "first party external developer" whatever that means.

Murasaki Baby is developed by Italian Ovosonico, which partnered with SCEE but as of now is not first party.

that makes no sense lol. 

there is a list of Sony's 14 owned first party studios, neither of them are on it though. 

I'm on mobile, so won't provide you with a link, but when you go to Novarama site, then About us, they start with "we are an independent studio" and in the next paragraph they say "we are a Sony Computer Entertainment first party external developer" XD

I'm confused

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
eFKac said:
bananaking21 said:

that makes no sense lol. 

there is a list of Sony's 14 owned first party studios, neither of them are on it though. 

I'm on mobile, so won't provide you with a link, but when you go to Novarama site, then About us, they start with "we are an independent studio" and in the next paragraph they say "we are a Sony Computer Entertainment first party external developer" XD

I'm confused

maybe they meant they are working with an xDev sony studio? 

bananaking21 said:
Guys i want Destiny SO Bad!!!

So do I.

NobleTeam360 said:
bananaking21 said:

So do I.

im so hyped to finally play a BUNGIE game on PlayStation!! also the game looks SICK! 5 more months  

bananaking21 said:
eFKac said:
bananaking21 said:

that makes no sense lol. 

I'm confused

maybe they meant they are working with an xDev sony studio? 

Maybe. Don't own any of their games so don't know whether xDev pops up in the credits, but it seems probable.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

It that legit?! Holy shit, is that the first worthwhile custom PS4, the Japanese limited were super lazy. This looks great, and the steelbook looks great, might grab that.

Greatness Awaits!

bananaking21 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
bananaking21 said:

So do I.

im so hyped to finally play a BUNGIE game on PlayStation!! also the game looks SICK! 5 more months  

Yeah, I'm thinking of getting it on PS4 instead of X1, since the PS4 version has that exclusive content. 

Is that real? I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

^^ is that fan made or official?

NobleTeam360 said:
bananaking21 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
bananaking21 said:

So do I.

Yeah, I'm thinking of getting it on PS4 instead of X1, since the PS4 version has that exclusive content. 

and PS4 has the GDDR5 memory. thats always makes a game more fun.