Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Guys i want Destiny SO Bad!!!

Around the Network
pezus said:
eFKac said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Gooch, yes. Its been a good day for vita at least for the west.

No it wasn't, cause there was no Western game announced well except for Dead Nation, but that's not very exciting.

You guys think we'll get at least one Sony developed Vita exclusive this year (talking about SCEE, SCEA studios)

Yeah, I have a feeling that they'll release a dog game for it soon...

That's first party? I thought it's outsourced and just published by SCE, well then all is cool, Vita's lineup redeemed!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Fuck yeah, Vita.

"Bigger" Pubs (poss. phys releases):

Conception II
Demon Gaze
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma
God of War Collection
Borderlands 2
The Sly Collection
Vita Pets (lol)
Hyperdimension Neptunia
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:Birth
Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty
Hatsune Miku- Project Diva 2
Danganronpa 2
Disgaea 4
Mind Zero
Tales of Hearts R
Atelier Ayesha (not “official” yet possible Rorona too)
Soul Sacrifice Delta
Freedom Wars
One Piece:Unlimited World
The Wolf Among Us 1-4
Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines
Ratchet and Clank: Trilogy (not “official” yet)
PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate
XBlaze
Akiba's Trip 2
Natural Doctrine

Big Indies:(there are a ton of other indies coming out this year!)
Cosmic Star Heroine
Minecraft
Hotline Miami 2
Velocity 2X
Rainbow Skies
Murasaki Baby
Rogue Legacy
Hell Divers
Frozen Synapse
Galak-Z
Mercenary Kings
Cloudberry Kingdom
Hohokum
Counter Spy
Joe Danger
Hyper Light Drifter
Assault Android Cactus
Starbound
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Jade from Beyond Good and Evil 2

^^ yeah as of now, whole 1 game that interests me for the Vita this year - Murasaki Baby, I forgot about it, and I think it's developed by this Italian Sony studio who made invisimals, right? Although overall a.couple of good games this year, but pretty much all of them I will buy on the PS4.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
eFKac said:
^^ yeah as of now, whole 1 game that interests me for the Vita this year - Murasaki Baby, I forgot about it, and I think it's developed by this Italian Sony studio who made invisimals, right? Although overall a.couple of good games this year, but pretty much all of them I will buy on the PS4.

i dont think sony owns the studio. 

^^ you can find better headphones with a cheaper price. and since PS4 has a headphone jack in the controller, you dont really need anything wireless.

bananaking21 said:
eFKac said:

I mixed two studios. 

Novarama, Spanish developer behind invizimals, wikipedia states they are a "first party external developer" whatever that means.

Murasaki Baby is developed by Italian Ovosonico, which partnered with SCEE but as of now is not first party.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
bananaking21 said:
eFKac said:

I mixed two studios. 

Novarama, Spanish developer behind invizimals, wikipedia states they are a "first party external developer" whatever that means.

Murasaki Baby is developed by Italian Ovosonico, which partnered with SCEE but as of now is not first party.

that makes no sense lol. 

there is a list of Sony's 14 owned first party studios, neither of them are on it though. 

pezus said:

This was just reduced a bit in price here in Iceland. Now it's the equivalent of 90 pounds or 150 dollars. I need this in my life.

Objections?

I'm buying those as well down the line. 

Greatness Awaits!