How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

My neck fucking hurts, have a fucking headache, put I shall keep playing!!!

Around the Network
pezus said:
golfgt170 said:
eFKac said:
golfgt170 said:
Infamous has unlocked frame rate... -.-

As in KZ.SF, or do you mean framerate drops? If the first maybe they'll add a v-sync option like Guerrilla did.

As in KZ: SF.

It's not stable...

That does not mean it's unlocked.

When i look at the sky the game is super smooth. Seems like 60fps. When i return the camera on normal sight and look at the city, it starts stuttering

poklane said:
My neck fucking hurts, have a fucking headache, put I shall keep playing!!!

I know right !, Dark Souls II is so dam addictive

golfgt170 said:
pezus said:
golfgt170 said:
eFKac said:
golfgt170 said:
Infamous has unlocked frame rate... -.-

As in KZ.SF, or do you mean framerate drops? If the first maybe they'll add a v-sync option like Guerrilla did.

As in KZ: SF.

It's not stable...

That does not mean it's unlocked.

When i look at the sky the game is super smooth. Seems like 60fps. When i return the camera on normal sight and look at the city, it starts stuttering

Ohh ok, yeah that means unlocked framerate. I wonder what will DF analysis show if they make one ofc.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

I don't understand the title.

Around the Network

Out of the 18 PSN friends currently online 10 are playing Second Son.

Also if this is anything to go off of..
It seems 69.3 percent of players choose the good path on their first play. That's the percentage of players who have the sacrifice trophy.

Mmmfishtacos said:
Also if this is anything to go off of..
It seems 69.3 percent of players choose the good path on their first play. That's the percentage of players who have the sacrifice trophy.

Contrary to popular belief the world is full of good people

So jealous you guys are playing inFAMOUS...I was supposed to get a PS4 with inFAMOUS this month...But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...They had to raise the prices to 450$ for a PS4 in Canada...

=(

Easily the best game in the series. Story is pretty good so far. Just got neon powers after like 5-6 hours of gameplay. SO FUN JUST TRAVERSING THE CITY AND TAKING DOWN DUP!! BOTH SMOKE AND NEON ARE SOOO SICK!!! Can't wait to see what the 3rd power is though I don't want to blow through the story.