Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Mmmfishtacos said:
golfgt170 said:
eFKac said:
golfgt170 said:
Infamous has unlocked frame rate... -.-

As in KZ.SF, or do you mean framerate drops? If the first maybe they'll add a v-sync option like Guerrilla did.

As in KZ: SF.

It's not stable...

Seems stable to me. 

and me, been playing for about 6 hours now and the game is solid

Around the Network

I just unlocked the 3rd power, but didn't got to use it since others in the house had to go to bed, so the noise of my TV couldn't keep them awake. However, I'd like to describe the power and the way you achieve it with 1 picture:

pezus said:
inFAMOUS is really great so far even though I only have the smoke. A lot more visceral and fast paced than the previous titles. The sound design is incredibly, too.

Same here, Smoke power is really good so far, really enjoying this game. Can't wait to get more powers :)

poklane said:
I just unlocked the 3rd power, but didn't got to use it since others in the house had to go to bed, so the noise of my TV couldn't keep them awake. However, I'd like to describe the power and the way you achieve it with 1 picture:

Yeah that was my reaction too. The power just seemed weird before I got it and the boss battle before it is pretty hard, as well as being weird. I've only got just past that part and now I can't play again til sunday afternoon

pezus said:

Guys, I have tested it and the framerate is not unlocked. It's most likely locked at 30 but with minor drops of a few fps here and there. 

I see. Well my TV has high Hz refresh rate and when a game drops below 30fps i notice it immediately. Tbh i only see it when i slowly turn the camera around me. Not when i play normaly:)

Around the Network

@efkac. ok cool

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

pezus said:
No, spoilers, people!!

No spoilers! I wonder how far through the game I am. I hope its not too far yet.

i am surprised by everyone in this thread, no one noticed anything different about my sig. :(

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
i am surprised by everyone in this thread, no one noticed anything different about my sig. :(

I can't remember what it was like before...

pezus said:
Xevross said:
pezus said:
No, spoilers, people!!

No spoilers! I wonder how far through the game I am. I hope its not too far yet.

You can check your save file. I've been playing for around 3 hours so far and it says 25%. Should be good for around 12 hours then.

Oh right, I'll have to remember to look next time I play. I think I've been playing for about 6 hours so far. Its so fun