Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
ghettoglamour said:

Hey, about Infamous SS Paper Trail. I've done the annoying tests on the Papertrail site, how can I link the profile to my PSN ID and get the missions now?

That's what I want to know. Gonna start playing now.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

PS4 camera is beasting on amazon. its at number 7, higher than anything xbox 0_o

bananaking21 said:
PS4 camera is beasting on amazon. its at number 7, higher than anything xbox 0_o

Does PSN cards always seems to be in the top 5. Digital sales really must be huge and alot higher then people think.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:
bananaking21 said:

Does PSN cards always seems to be in the top 5. Digital sales really must be huge and alot higher then people think.

i would say they are. also they have the upgrade plan, so dont forget about that, that must have been really big. i did it on CoD and will do it on BF. 

Having a blast with inFamous Second Son.

Around the Network

Infamous has unlocked frame rate... -.-

golfgt170 said:
Infamous has unlocked frame rate... -.-

As in KZ.SF, or do you mean framerate drops? If the first maybe they'll add a v-sync option like Guerrilla did.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

We need a new title.

"PS4 #1* WW this week! *Excluding XBONE"

Infamous at number 7 for the March best sellers list, only two spots behind Titanfall. It's doing very well, might even open at 500k for the US.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Sigh, Cole's Legacy not working... Also can't delete it to try and re-download...