Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
papamudd said:
I mean WTF Sony... Who has the time/effort/energy to stay up to 3am just to download the damn game... 12am is acceptable as I could either start the download or play for minute after the download but 3 am... people have lives wtf

^First world problem.

Me, I have to wait until the store opens in the morning.

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
papamudd said:
I mean WTF Sony... Who has the time/effort/energy to stay up to 3am just to download the damn game... 12am is acceptable as I could either start the download or play for minute after the download but 3 am... people have lives wtf

I had this problem when I bought TLOU digitally ^^. I waited till 12 AM so that I could start downloading it and it would be ready for me to play when I woke up...

Then I found out the store updated at 3 AM in the morning =(.

deskpro2k3 said:
papamudd said:

^First world problem.

I have to wait after class... so shitty.

deskpro2k3 said:
papamudd said:

^First world problem.

if you buy it digitally it should be ready for you when you want to play it any time day of release... like when you wake up in the morning

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

papamudd said:

That's what I had to do with Dark Souls 2. I really wish Sony would allow preloading for every game. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
papamudd said:
deskpro2k3 said:
papamudd said:

^First world problem.

if you buy it digitally it should be ready for you when you want to play it any time day of release... like when you wake up in the morning

I like keeping a physical copy.

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
papamudd said:

It's your fault for living on the East Coast.

Everything's better in the west yo. Titanfall PC for example released at midnight for you guys, so then it allowed me to play the game at like 9 PM.

JoeTheBro said:
papamudd said:

It's your fault for living on the East Coast.

Everything's better in the west yo. Titanfall PC for example released at midnight for you guys, so then it allowed me to play the game at like 9 PM.

All the cool people live in the gulf coast. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

anyone know how to change your vest in infamous?? cant figure it out...

edit: nvm figured it out

Hey, about Infamous SS Paper Trail. I've done the annoying tests on the Papertrail site, how can I link the profile to my PSN ID and get the missions now?

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey