Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

My power type is Concrete. 90%

Although we can’t determine the precise composition of your genetic makeup without the benefit of a full medical screening, your test results have yielded some fascinating results.

Concrete Conduitism allows subjects to absorb, project, and manipulate concrete at will. Some Concrete Conduits can also send tremors through hardened concrete. This ability is ideal for urban renewal and retrofitting foundations damaged by seismic activity.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
nnodley said:
Kresnik said:

Japan gets it.

WTF DID I JUST WATCH!!!! SO WEIRD, YET ODDLY AROUSING!!

hahaha japanese really are some special people aren't they. This is the last thing you would expect to see in a commercial for a MGS game xD

mornelithe said:

Doesn't matter, Sony's already discussed their plans for the item, and it includes some fairly high quality headphones and from the sounds of it, noise cancelling tech to kill all external sound.

it includes headphones? awesome!! 

OMG!! Unreal engine 4 features trailer.   Looks so awesome.  I WANT IT!!!  I hope my university starts using it here soon in class.

bananaking21 said:
mornelithe said:

Doesn't matter, Sony's already discussed their plans for the item, and it includes some fairly high quality headphones and from the sounds of it, noise cancelling tech to kill all external sound.

If it doesn't that'd be a horrible screwup on their part.  As it is now it's a wired device, if that doesn't change, then you've got two cables running down the side of your head (headphones and Morpheus).  But, from what I saw of the presentation, they intend to include headphones integrated into the system (they spoke about comfortability, cups that fit over the ear well etc...)

Around the Network
mornelithe said:
bananaking21 said:
mornelithe said:

If it doesn't that'd be a horrible screwup on their part.  As it is now it's a wired device, if that doesn't change, then you've got two cables running down the side of your head (headphones and Morpheus).  But, from what I saw of the presentation, they intend to include headphones integrated into the system (they spoke about comfortability, cups that fit over the ear well etc...)

i hope so. because i want something that integreted into the system/VR well. and i want a quality headset for it and i dont want to fork out some serious bucks for it when i am likely going to fork out a lot for this thing (IF i chose it over OR )

does anyone know what the 2 secret trophies are for : freedom cry for ac4?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

infamous SS is number one at amazons best sellers. PS4 STILL at number 5. Doom?

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_11

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
does anyone know what the 2 secret trophies are for : freedom cry for ac4?
  • Disarm the Gouverneur and kill him with the branding iron. (bronze)
  • Complete all missions. (silver)

@poklane, thanks :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1