Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
the-pi-guy said:
DerNebel said:
Is that conference/keynote/whatever still going on?

Nope, all done.  

Anything aside from the VR headset?

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
DerNebel said:
the-pi-guy said:
DerNebel said:
Is that conference/keynote/whatever still going on?

Nope, all done.  

Anything aside from the VR headset?

Nope, it is just for the headset.  

Meh :D

I'm so excited VR has finally been announced.

Dat future.

JoeTheBro said:

Dat future.

Hype!

Mmmfishtacos said:
JoeTheBro said:

Dat future.

Hype!

I can't sustain hype for years.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
JoeTheBro said:

Dat future.

Hype!

You didn't spend Feb to Nov last year hyped for PS4?

JoeTheBro said:
vivster said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
JoeTheBro said:

Dat future.

Hype!

Nah, not really. PS4 tech is nothing new for a pc gamer. It was clear even before the announcement in Feb that I will get it day 1. I was never really looking forward to it though since I was quite disappointed by the tech, except for the GDDR5 RAM of course. The PS4 is just a tool for me to play the games that weren't coming out at launch anyway. My hype is with games like Infamous.

I am hyped though for tech like OR and Morpheus because it's something new I have never experienced. Still until both come out and bring out the killer apps some time pass. For the OR at least one and for Morpheus at least 2 years. Impossible for me to keep up the hype for that long.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
JoeTheBro said:

Nah, not really. PS4 tech is nothing new for a pc gamer. It was clear even before the announcement in Feb that I will get it day 1. I was never really looking forward to it though since I was quite disappointed by the tech, except for the GDDR5 RAM of course. The PS4 is just a tool for me to play the games that weren't coming out at launch anyway. My hype is with games like Infamous.

I am hyped though for tech like OR and Morpheus because it's something new I have never experienced. Still until both come out and bring out the killer apps some time pass. For the OR at least one and for Morpheus at least 2 years. Impossible for me to keep up the hype for that long.

Presence in itself is the killer app. It's 100% a gimmick at this stage but at least to me that's worth spending hundreds of dollars for. Real VR "games" such as racers aren't even needed to get this thing selling like hotcakes, but of course that's just my opinion. It'd be amuzing/sad if it ends up like Kinect: a huge success to the casual market, but lacking any titles for core gamers.

Also, dat VR effect!

^ That's how you sell your camera peripheral.

well I just had my best BF4 match yet

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz