Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Around the Network

"Finally, we've come to Content. "At Worldwide Studios, we have a really good team." Sony's own studios will "seed" the VR landscape, but they need other devs, hence they're here at GDC"

Content is King.

Software partners:

Some Project Morpheus VR demos at GDC: The Deep (evade dangerous sea creatures), The Castle, EVE Valkyrie, Thief. First come, first served!

So they are making a space demo with VR...Naughty Dog visited SpaceX a couple months ago.

Coincidence? I think not ^^

Around the Network

Gonna get to explore Mars with virtual reality.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Hype!

B.....BU......BU.....BUT PS4 CAN'T DO 1080P VR!!! THE INTERWEBZ TOLD ME SO, SO SONY IS OBVIOUSLY LYING THAT IT HAS 1080P!!! SONY IS RUINING MY LIFE WITH THESE LIES SO I WILL ACT LIKE A CHILD BECAUSE THEY MADE ME!!!

lulz! but that really looks awesome. can't wait to hear impressions and hopefully it's fairly close to retail. No more than early 2015 release, maybe summer 2015. Even though they call it a prototype it will likely be something like that.

nnodley said:
B.....BU......BU.....BUT PS4 CAN'T DO 1080P VR!!! THE INTERWEBZ TOLD ME SO, SO SONY IS OBVIOUSLY LYING THAT IT HAS 1080P!!! SONY IS RUINING MY LIFE WITH THESE LIES SO I WILL ACT LIKE A CHILD BECAUSE THEY MADE ME!!!

lulz! but that really looks awesome. can't wait to hear impressions and hopefully it's fairly close to retail. No more than early 2015 release, maybe summer 2015. Even though they call it a prototype it will likely be something like that.

We shouldn't get our hopes up that much. Since when does screen resolution say anything about native ingame resolution?

They could do it though with that Killzone technique or additional hardware in the headset.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Is that conference/keynote/whatever still going on?