Apparently, someone got Second Son platinum in 20 hours play time :/

Word?

SuckerPunch forums.

Cool.

celador said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
So quite today. It can only mean on thing

and that one thing is.......

It's the day after St. Pattrick's Day ;)

That's a good thing. If they can bring now many stocks in Europe.

Just finished Lightning Returns at 4:46 in the morning, I must say it was a beautiful way to end the trilogy and once again they had me in tears =') That final cutscene probably cost more than the rest of the game though, it was so pretty. Anyway slow clap of appreciation for all of the team down at Square Enix, cant wait to see what they do next.

Around the Network
WebMasterFlex said:

Indeed

ArmGunar said:
WebMasterFlex said:

Indeed

Yeah I'm getting tired of people on french's boards yelling that they can't find a PS4..

More indie support for PS4 - Savage Ascent

Hey everyone! My name is Jo from D-Pad Studio, and it’s our pleasure to announce that Savant Ascent, a game about robot infested towers, magic missiles, and claiming ultimate power, is coming to Playstation.

Music and style are what the game is all about! Savant in real life is an electronic musician, and in the game you play as Savant as he appears on Savant’s 5th album cover, designed by our art director, Simon S. Andersen.

We ended up with a beat-pumping, dodge-and-shoot action game, stylized to fit with Savant’s tracks. Tracks could be unlocked, giving you an introduction to Savant’s music, and also acting as powerful upgrades. This makes you feel like nothing can stop you once you get the hang of things.

Challenge and the feeling of mastery was what we wanted the gameplay to contain. I can guarantee that most players will meet with an ill fate the first few tries at Savant Ascent, but with some persistence you’ll be dodging danger like a pro.

Style was the thing we wanted to perfect in Ascent. We wanted players to lose themselves to the music, quicken their pulse, and keep on their toes.

Subtle elements were added, to let the game live through the music — like enemies dancing to the beat, menu elements shaking on bass drops — and let Savant seem like this would be the kind of music he’d listen to as he set out on a robot-demolishing rampage.

Trailer here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYQ2BazFFEg

Not really my cup of tea but saw it on GAF so thought I would share

ONLY LIKE 6 HOURS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I FEEL THE HYPE!

GET HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoeTheBro said:

ONLY LIKE 6 HOURS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I FEEL THE HYPE!

GET HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUYS LETS GET HYPED. SONY WILL CHANGE GAMING AS WE NOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

COME ON!!!!!! HYPE!!!!!!!!