Crash not playable on Vita, sucks

I thought it was. ps1 games right?

Yeah.

the-pi-guy said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:

These games for whatever reason don't work on the Vita.  Though I think for some reason that Crash can be played on the EU vitas or something.  

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
Bloody Roar
Bloody Roar 2
Command & Conquer
Crash Bandicoot 
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
Crash Bandicoot: Warped
Crash Team Racing
Future Cop: LAPD
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Myst
Pocket Fighter(?)
Sim Theme Park
Spyro The Dragon
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
Spyro: Year of the Dragon

Star Wars Dark Forces
Vehicle Cavalier

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=41473847#post41473847    NA

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/08/27/ps-vita-system-software-update-v1-80-the-full-psone-classics-line-up/    EU

They need to fix that. Even if you download the bubble from ps3?

Evolve is looking sweet. I hope there's a monster mode. Where all players play as the a monster. That could be a lot of fun.

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
Evolve is looking sweet. I hope there's a monster mode. Where all players play as the a monster. That could be a lot of fun.

Doubt it. That would throw off the entire balance of the game.

But I do agree, the game is looking pretty awesome. Its looking even better than L4D (wasn't really a huge zombie fan -.-).

the-pi-guy said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:

These games for whatever reason don't work on the Vita.  Though I think for some reason that Crash can be played on the EU vitas or something.  

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
Bloody Roar
Bloody Roar 2
Command & Conquer
Crash Bandicoot 
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
Crash Bandicoot: Warped
Crash Team Racing
Future Cop: LAPD
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Myst
Pocket Fighter(?)
Sim Theme Park
Spyro The Dragon
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
Spyro: Year of the Dragon

Star Wars Dark Forces
Vehicle Cavalier

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=41473847#post41473847    NA

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/08/27/ps-vita-system-software-update-v1-80-the-full-psone-classics-line-up/    EU

I'm pretty sure I've done Spyro remote play. Maybe it was on PSP?

Also I've missed almost ten pages of this thread. The combo of being sick and cleaning out my backlog (beat Bioshock Infinite, ICO, tomb raider PS3, and am almost done with Rayman origins) really kept me off the site.

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
pezus said:
DD_Bwest said:
wow im surprised KZ is winnning. Ill play it with everyone but i relly dont think it holds weight to BF4 lol

maybe just more people have it?

Well...it's exclusive (lol)

But it's still close so let's see how it goes.

OT: Anyone looking forward to the inFamous blowout tomorrow?!

HELLZ YEAH!!!  But I bet you all knew that.  Guarantee I'm the biggest infamous fanboy in here!!!

dont watch it, just resist and have a media black out from now on. you know you want to

I likely won't read any previews and they said they aren't gonna reveal anymore powers so those spoilers are safe till I get the game.  There might be a story trailer(maybe) which I will probably watch as those never really spoil anything.  

pezus said:
nnodley said:
pezus said:
DD_Bwest said:
wow im surprised KZ is winnning. Ill play it with everyone but i relly dont think it holds weight to BF4 lol

maybe just more people have it?

Well...it's exclusive (lol)

But it's still close so let's see how it goes.

OT: Anyone looking forward to the inFamous blowout tomorrow?!

HELLZ YEAH!!!  But I bet you all knew that.  Guarantee I'm the biggest infamous fanboy in here!!!

Also the one who should watch this! http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/02/11/how-to-be-a-game-developer-up-at-noon

HAHA!! My 3d animation professor showed us this in class.  What's even weirder is I just was looking at David Ballard's linkedin profile like 2 days ago.  I'm gonna research some smaller game studios that I could apply for right out of college so I can at least get 2-3 years experience and then after that hopefully try for ND, SSM, or SP.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My PS4 should arrive in a week =D