How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Mine will be here: T O M O R R O O O O O O O O O O O O O W W W W W !!!!!!

party!!!!!!!!

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:

Congrats on plat:)

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
pezus said:
DD_Bwest said:
wow im surprised KZ is winnning. Ill play it with everyone but i relly dont think it holds weight to BF4 lol

maybe just more people have it?

Well...it's exclusive (lol)

But it's still close so let's see how it goes.

OT: Anyone looking forward to the inFamous blowout tomorrow?!

HELLZ YEAH!!!  But I bet you all knew that.  Guarantee I'm the biggest infamous fanboy in here!!!

dont watch it, just resist and have a media black out from now on. you know you want to

I likely won't read any previews and they said they aren't gonna reveal anymore powers so those spoilers are safe till I get the game.  There might be a story trailer(maybe) which I will probably watch as those never really spoil anything.  

they spoil everything!! i literally didnt know nothing about TLoU's story other than that joel and ellie were together and joel wasnt her father, thats all. 

pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

I likely won't read any previews and they said they aren't gonna reveal anymore powers so those spoilers are safe till I get the game.  There might be a story trailer(maybe) which I will probably watch as those never really spoil anything.  

they spoil everything!! i literally didnt know nothing about TLoU's story other than that joel and ellie were together and joel wasnt her father, thats all. 

But why does that matter so much? o.O

You can both happily view the info released today about inFAMOUS, it doesn't really reveal much story related.

knowing anything about the story is too much. 

bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

But why does that matter so much? o.O

You can both happily view the info released today about inFAMOUS, it doesn't really reveal much story related.

knowing anything about the story is too much. 

Then that's where we differ! :-p

I can't go into a game blind on the story.  Of course I'm the most hyped for Infamous because of the super power stuff, but I like knowing whether I'm gonna get my money's worth when it comes to the story.  We've barely gotten a premise for the game besides fighting the DUP.............FUCKING OBVIOUS!!

Around the Network
pezus said:

This one is literally my favorite.  FAP FAP FAP!! 

^Oh and I love knowing that we are actually gonna have some tall buildings to climb!!! NEON TRAVERSAL FTW!!!

^^ da fuck is that?

I stole from Gaf.

RawrJa said:

I stole from Gaf.

Yes that neon sword is fucking sick.