Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
you guys keep talking about dont starve, should i play it on PC? is it any good?

Rogue Legacy is what you should play on PC. Just sayin'

whats that?

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
bananaking21 said:
you guys keep talking about dont starve, should i play it on PC? is it any good?

Play it. Its like crack.

is it as good as banana's? 

Its better than banana's. 

bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:

whats that?

Thats not important.  Dont starve, because picking up bufflo shit is so much fun. 

Mmmfishtacos said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:

whats that?

Thats not important.  Dont starve, because picking up bufflo shit is so much fun. 

i know, but i also like playing video games from time to time dude!

pezus said:
nnodley said:
Anyone in the nation play Enslaved: Odyssey to the West? Did you like it?

Gonna probably get it during the playstation 14 for 14 sale.

I got it a while back and never finished it. The framerate was annoyingly low and the screen tearing horrible. Maybe they fixed it with the new version, I don't know, and maybe you won't care as much as I did. Maybe I should give it another try. The story was promising and the gameplay pretty good. Platforming wasn't that good, though.

Hmm, well I can live with screen tearing, but a low fps is usually offputting.  Since it's still $20 on steam and I can get it for $5 in the playstation sale I can live with it.  Plus theres just something about playing on a console that I love so much more.  

And I'm hyped to play puppeteer!!!!  FOR $7!!!!!

Around the Network

How much do you guys think Second Son is gonna sell by year end?

JAK N BLAK From The Youtubez!
►Watch Dogs Multiplayer Gameplay! WatchDogs Online: Multiplayer Gameplay 'Online Hacking' Gamemode FULLY EXPLAINED! (WatchDogs Online Multiplayer Gameplay)◄

LINK TO VID - WATCH HERE - http://youtu.be/4Hr9sJf7N7I

pezus said:
nnodley said:

Hmm, well I can live with screen tearing, but a low fps is usually offputting.  Since it's still $20 on steam and I can get it for $5 in the playstation sale I can live with it.  Plus theres just something about playing on a console that I love so much more.  

And I'm hyped to play puppeteer!!!!  FOR $7!!!!!

I actually want to buy it on a Steam sale, even though I have the PS3 disc version lol. I just can't stand the muddy textures, lack of vsync and low fps of the Unreal engine on PS3.

A lot of reviews for the pc version are saying it's not that great of a port.  It lacks a lot of options for fps and graphics.  Though apparently there are some tweaks you can do in the game files that get rid of the graphical and fps problems.  Think there is a whole steam forum dedicated to doing that.  

To anyone:  Who else has linked their psn account to sony rewards account?  You can get 1 point for every $1 you spends.  And for the playstation 14 for 14 sale you get 10 points for every $1 spent.  Then you can redeem your points for playstation games and other stuff.  They have pretty much all ps4 games that you can get with points.  They are all 5,999 points though so it may take a while to get enough. 

pezus said:

You just tripled this week's PS4 sales!

Do I get a trophy?

brendude13 said:
pezus said:

Do I get a trophy?

Nope. lol

gooch_destroyer said:
brendude13 said:
pezus said: