Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
eFKac said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
eFKac said:

^Wut?

22 second day in Don't Starve, it started snowing, it's cold as fuck, my crops will probably die soon.

Planning on making some traps, maybe hunt pigs, but I don't think I'm ready yet.
Any tips how to fight the low temperature (I have the bunny earpads and heat stone), lack of food and and falling sanity meter?

thee sanity is just built a flower hat i think, saw that in neogaf, they have a great thread about this game.

I have it at the moment, but it's gonna rot/break or whatever soon and I can't find flowers anymore since it's so cold thanks will check the gaf thread.

Sleep is the best thing for that.  Build a bed. Youll sleep threw the night. Nithing will get you in the night while you sleep.

Around the Network

So need for speed: rivals is pretty fucking awesome. cars are sick, graphics are really good except some minor aliasing.

Outlast Confirmed as PS4 free game for feb :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=461313603980612&set=a.306065699505404.64003.283579218420719&type=1

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

RawrJa said:
I hope banana-man saved his $20 for the sale this week.

wooo! there is a sale? saved them!! 

btw, you are becoming a great member of this nation. (much better than that nnodley prick!) 

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

Being taken into consideration!! :-p

I'm probably gonna be screwed with this assignment since I'm not too creative when it comes to creature design. 

do you have to create it from scratch? or can you pick up a refrence from other places?

Not really sure.  I think we can pick up refrences and create something from those.  Then basically the whole semester is modeling it, adding detail, texturing, and doing different poses for them with rigging.   And we learn zbrush which i'm fucking hyped for.  

awesome! that seems like a much, much, much better learning method from where i studied. i heard zBrush is the shit too, awesome stuff you can do with it.

i would recommend taking a look at TLoU concept art, maybe GoW as well. they have done some insane shit with those models and creaters

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
eFKac said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
eFKac said:

^Wut?

22 second day in Don't Starve, it started snowing, it's cold as fuck, my crops will probably die soon.

Planning on making some traps, maybe hunt pigs, but I don't think I'm ready yet.
Any tips how to fight the low temperature (I have the bunny earpads and heat stone), lack of food and and falling sanity meter?

thee sanity is just built a flower hat i think, saw that in neogaf, they have a great thread about this game.

I have it at the moment, but it's gonna rot/break or whatever soon and I can't find flowers anymore since it's so cold thanks will check the gaf thread.

Sleep is the best thing for that.  Build a bed. Youll sleep threw the night. Nithing will get you in the night while you sleep.

I only have a bed roll and when I used it once, I woke up on the brink of death in starvation. I had at least half full belly before does a normal bed not have this sideffect?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

pezus said:
DD_Bwest said:
Outlast Confirmed as PS4 free game for feb :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=461313603980612&set=a.306065699505404.64003.283579218420719&type=1

That's pretty sweet, even though I hate being scared >_>

Same here, it's no doubt a very good game, great PS+ offer, but pretty much no buy from me since I'm not playing horror games usually. Will give it a try though, cause those games have a smaller effect on me lately, at least I hope...

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

bananaking21 said:
RawrJa said:

btw, you are becoming a great member of this nation. (much better than that nnodley prick!) 

Wait wait do you live in the US? The sale is US only I believe...

RawrJa said:
bananaking21 said:
RawrJa said:

Wait wait do you live in the US? The sale is US only I believe...

its on my US account.

eFKac said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
eFKac said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
eFKac said:

^Wut?

I only have a bed roll and when I used it once, I woke up on the brink of death in starvation. I had at least half full belly before does a normal bed not have this sideffect?

Im not sure, haven't built a better one yet. But yes you do get hungry when you sleep. Tall birdel eggs will fill half your hunger. So get them if you have a means to fight the birds.