Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Mmmfishtacos said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:

bore Gran Turismo 6 has passed 2 million sales already (at 2.07m). and thats to VGC which already adjusted the game up 2 times, AND without digital sales. im guessing this game will end up at around 5 million lifetime, which would basically mean sony would have been right to put this on the PS3 to cash in on it, with GT7 most probably coming in at 2015. 

They've adjusted it probably 4 times now.

It will end at 7m+ lifetime. Calling it.

Guys, get ready to get your minds blown: http://discover.store.sony.com/be-moved/#hmdt3 (don't forget to scroll).

Don Jon was a pretty good movie. 

That was pretty sweet. 

Sony's marketing has been fucking fantastic lately. i feel like they hired microsoft to do some marketing for them. 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:

bore Gran Turismo 6 has passed 2 million sales already (at 2.07m). and thats to VGC which already adjusted the game up 2 times, AND without digital sales. im guessing this game will end up at around 5 million lifetime, which would basically mean sony would have been right to put this on the PS3 to cash in on it, with GT7 most probably coming in at 2015. 

They've adjusted it probably 4 times now.

It will end at 7m+ lifetime. Calling it.

Guys, get ready to get your minds blown: http://discover.store.sony.com/be-moved/#hmdt3 (don't forget to scroll).

Don Jon was a pretty good movie. 

That was pretty sweet. 

Sony's marketing has been fucking fantastic lately. i feel like they hired microsoft to do some marketing for them. 

Na, we be getting people dancing around with ps4, and telling us to jump in or out or off and calling it more fun time. What’s Sony has been doing as of late is way above and beyond anything MS marketing Team could dream up. 

Mmmfishtacos said:
bananaking21 said:

Na, we be getting people dancing around with ps4, and telling us to jump in or out or off and calling it more fun time. What’s Sony has been doing as of late is way above and beyond anything MS marketing Team could dream up. 

its actually pretti similiar to Sonys marketing back in the PS1/2 days. just make gaming seem like a life style, not just a hobbie. 

showing the craze and excitment for the console and all that does wonders i suppose. 

bananaking21 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
bananaking21 said:

its actually pretti similiar to Sonys marketing back in the PS1/2 days. just make gaming seem like a life style, not just a hobbie. 

showing the craze and excitment for the console and all that does wonders i suppose. 

Yep, getting back to their roots has done wonders for the company. But this time it seems that all branches will work together instead of against each other.

bananaking21 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
bananaking21 said:

The real test is if Sony can keep this up. I am tired of Sony of letting their fucking games/product die. I am also tired of people using the term "catering to the consumer".

Around the Network
RawrJa said:
bananaking21 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
bananaking21 said:

The real test is if Sony can keep this up. I am tired of Sony of letting their fucking games/product die. I am also tired of people using the term "catering to the consumer".

im tired of companies using the word "innovation" in every sentence. most companies havent innovated for years, IMO. 

we will have to see, so far PS4 is still being sold out, but they will meet demand soon and we have to see just how much that demand can sustain. Will PS4 drop to WiiU levels? will it drop to PS3 levels? will it stay strong with plus 200K a week? things will be interesting soon enough.

Guys I'm gonna have to create a creature and character concept for my 3d animation class this week. I'll be asking for suggestions and feedback this weekend.

nnodley said:
Guys I'm gonna have to create a creature and character concept for my 3d animation class this week. I'll be asking for suggestions and feedback this weekend.

half man half bull with 75 penises around his body and 23 nipples. 

I made it from Pezus' link.

@Pezus

Don Jon was so /relate (aside from the constant club one night stands XD)

LOL