Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

I never played Persona :(

Around the Network

Prediction: GT7 graphically wont look as good as driveclub

Chevinator123 said:
Prediction: GT7 graphically wont look as good as driveclub

hmmm, hard to tell. DriveClub is a launch window game, and GT7 will probably be a 2015 game. however, DC is 30 FPS while GT will be 60 FPS. we will have to wait and see. but damn does driveclub look good! cant wait until they show us some more footage, i wonder if weather effects will be at launch now 

I think Sony should drop Evolution Studios. Sales or DriveClub will no be as high as they could. Any racing game not named GT are set to be doom on the PlayStation. I honestly think Driveclub is the beta for GT.

Too big.

Around the Network
pezus said:

The time is upon us! The top nominees in each category have been chosen by you. We'll start the GOTY voting with the genre categories. This part of the GOTYs ends in one week, on Jan 6Please pick 1 game maximum in each category (don't need to pick a game in all categories if you haven't played/don't want to). Here are the nominees:

Best Shooter Best JRPG Best WRPG Best Action/Adventure Game Best Platformer Best Racing Game Best Fighting Game Best Sports Game
Battlefield 4 Dragon's Crown DC Universe Online (PS4) Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Guacamelee! F1 2013 Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate FIFA 14
Bioshock Infinite Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Diablo III God of War: Ascension Puppeteer Gran Turismo 6 God of War: Ascension MLB 13: The Show
Killzone Mercenary Ni no Kuni Warframe Grand Theft Auto V Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus Grid 2 Injustice: Gods Among Us NBA 2K14
Killzone Shadow Fall Persona 4 Golden   The Last of Us Rayman Legends Need for Speed Rivals Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 WWE 2K14
Metro: Last Light Tales of Xillia   Tomb Raider Tearaway   Tekken Revolution  

God Of War: Ascension isn't a fighting game. Its an action game.

How is GOW a fighting game lol

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

pezus said:
Ucell said:
pezus said:

The time is upon us! The top nominees in each category have been chosen by you. We'll start the GOTY voting with the genre categories. This part of the GOTYs ends in one week, on Jan 6Please pick 1 game maximum in each category (don't need to pick a game in all categories if you haven't played/don't want to). Here are the nominees:

Best Shooter Best JRPG Best WRPG Best Action/Adventure Game Best Platformer Best Racing Game Best Fighting Game Best Sports Game
Battlefield 4 Dragon's Crown DC Universe Online (PS4) Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Guacamelee! F1 2013 Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate FIFA 14
Bioshock Infinite Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Diablo III God of War: Ascension Puppeteer Gran Turismo 6 God of War: Ascension MLB 13: The Show
Killzone Mercenary Ni no Kuni Warframe Grand Theft Auto V Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus Grid 2 Injustice: Gods Among Us NBA 2K14
Killzone Shadow Fall Persona 4 Golden   The Last of Us Rayman Legends Need for Speed Rivals Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 WWE 2K14
Metro: Last Light Tales of Xillia   Tomb Raider Tearaway   Tekken Revolution  

God Of War: Ascension isn't a fighting game. Its an action game.

Well, this is what the people chose! The MP is much like a fighting game.

Then I choose it for both action-adventure and fighting categories :D. Also KZ: SF for best shooter, GT6 for best racing game and FIFA 14 for best sports game.

Has anyone tried Knack on easy? Got it for Christmas with the intention of playing co-op with my little sister, but I don't want it to be overly difficult for her.

Best shooter: Bioshock
Best JRPG: Ni No Kuni
Action Adventure: GTA V
Platformer: Into the Nexus
Racing: GT6
Fighting: God Of War

I feel pretty proud of the fact that I have played more than half the games in the list

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.