Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
AndrewWK said:

this doesn´t make any fucking sense O.O why would they give those games away for free. PS+ is freakin crazy, best gaming service of all time!

Holly shit!

Around the Network
pezus said:
Chevinator123 said:
[PS+ video]

WTF? theres a worms game on the vita?? why have i not herd about this 0.o

I think it's a PSP game

pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
pezus said:
AndrewWK said:

this doesn´t make any fucking sense O.O why would they give those games away for free. PS+ is freakin crazy, best gaming service of all time!

Holy! US Plus is getting better

Well we already had DMC which is one of my favourite games of the year. I am courious to see what europe is going to get in January.

It has already been confirmed.

Borderlands 2, Don't Starve, DMC, Soul Sacrifice and BlazBlue are the EU games for Jan.

Blaz Blue for the Vita?

JUST CAME TO SAY: MERRY CRISTMAS FELLOW PLAYSTATION GAMERS!!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

i got a playstation vita,5 games, xbox one and 7 games, 4 ps4 games and bought a $4k gaming pc.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Aww yeah.

gooch_destroyer said:

Aww yeah.

Damn i cant believe you had to pay more for the vita version and its a standard edition at that.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

@Pezus I don't see why not. Well, then again....It's nice to have both versions just in case i'm away

@SnakeDrake yeah I know right?! Two freakin' cents more than the PS3 version. Good thing I'm buying 16 gb mem card.

Has anyone heard anymore about the red and blue dualshock 4 release dates?

Kresnik said:
pezus said:
gooch_destroyer said:

First 15 mins of FFX HD

I see nothing

It's a Vita game.  And as I'm sure you're aware, Vita has no games.  Therefore, the video is showing nothing.  Duh.

lmao