Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Mmmfishtacos said:
http://gearnuke.com/nes-themed-playstation-4-evokes-retro-feeling/

OOOOOOO I WANT!

Tifa got MOVES!

Around the Network

PS4 launched in germany! Yai! :)

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

You guys I am at a best buy in Miami, a high volume store over 100 ps3s in stock sold out in 30 mins, barely any Xbox 360s sold, I would post pics but they are not letting me take pics, ps4s out of stock and so are Xbox one, Wii mini is barely moving at 99 bucks

mM

They are re stocking with 12gb

mM
Runa216 said:
TrevDaRev said:
Just got an Email from Amazon saying my PS4 has been dispatched and is scheduled to arrive on the 2nd of December! 2nd of December? From a pre-order way back on the 11th of June. What an absolute joke.

did you get 'Day of" or "next day" shipping?  

One-Day delivery. Which they refunded a short while ago. Dosen't quite make up for it, though.

Around the Network

My walmart only had 8 ps4s.

Is it me or do the stores have massive stocks? (webhallen, stockholm ....it is sweden).

THREE MINUTES TO GO TILL PS4 SETS UK ALIGHT! BIG BEN BETTER RING JUST 4 TIMES!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

leo-j said:
You guys I am at a best buy in Miami, a high volume store over 100 ps3s in stock sold out in 30 mins, barely any Xbox 360s sold, I would post pics but they are not letting me take pics, ps4s out of stock and so are Xbox one, Wii mini is barely moving at 99 bucks

Is it the GTA/TLoU bundle? 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Raven722 said:
Shadow1980 said:
Resogun is one of the most addicting games I've played in recent years. I just keep going back to it. I say to myself, "Well, I guess I'll go play some Killzone multiplayer," but then I end up cranking up Resogun instead. It's a really tough game, but I finally managed to save all the humans in every level. Also, I had a really good run on the second level (never lost my multiplier, never used any bombs, never died, and saved all the humans) and now my high score is #8 on the leaderboards for that stage. I've never ranked that high on anything before. Great game, though. It's like Defender on steroids, with a touch of Geometry Wars. If you have a PS4 and haven't downloaded it yet, go do so.

God just shut up already! No one even likes you! Why don't you just.... oh. You're not Gooch. My bad. Carry on!

You sumbitch! i'ma get yo ass for this.