By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales: Famitsu & Media Create - week 8 ( Feb. 18 - 24 )

Sharu said:
BaldrSkies said:
Sharu said:
Oh, our hopes were high that Tank! Tank!Tank! will be a system seller and a savior of WiiU, but nope... Last hope is drown like a piece of iron... (((

I don't think anyone ever had that hope about that game... Have you seen the metascore?

wow...just wow... Have you ever heard a word 'sarcasm'?

Don't worry, I was taking a jab at the game too.

Around the Network

lulz at vita. unleash the beast!!!! 3DS is doomed.

...i'm joking.

BaldrSkies said:
Sharu said:
BaldrSkies said:
Sharu said:
Oh, our hopes were high that Tank! Tank!Tank! will be a system seller and a savior of WiiU, but nope... Last hope is drown like a piece of iron... (((

I don't think anyone ever had that hope about that game... Have you seen the metascore?

wow...just wow... Have you ever heard a word 'sarcasm'?

Don't worry, I was taking a jab at the game too.

By the way, game is not so bad and even fun in a company... If you have it for free, like in Europe... :)

if this Vita sells are correct before price cut week, just imagine what would happen after price cut with all the great coming weeks games...

b.t.w congrat Konami PS3 Metal Gear Rising sales, but sad for X360 ver. didn't even make it in top 30...

How can Wii U be outsold by something that's dead? Hilarious. 

Revengeance opened pretty well, I'm happy that Platinum has finally found a recipe for success developing for an already established IP. Anything to keep them in business and doing what they do best. vanquish sequel now plz

Around the Network

Yeah sorry about that guys, imported 11 thousand Vitas just to mess with you all before the price drop.

Sal.Paradise said:

How can Wii U be outsold by something that's dead? Hilarious. 

Revengeance opened pretty well, I'm happy that Platinum has finally found a recipe for success developing for an already established IP. Anything to keep them in business and doing what they do best. 

I´m just glad action/hack n slash games can still have a great performance.Capcom should be kicking themselves right now lol

The Vita price has been already reduced days before the official price cut in Japan. This is why the sales are up.

Wow weird vita numbers, but perhaps the sony conference is responsible for that, what with the remote play news.
Next week sales should be higher, and WOW at pezus' prediction coming true. Spot on.
Also great MG:R numbers 350k is way more than I expected. Should be able to do a mil in JP lifetime.

theprof00 said:
Wow weird vita numbers, but perhaps the sony conference is responsible for that, what with the remote play news.
Next week sales should be higher, and WOW at pezus' prediction coming true. Spot on.
Also great MG:R numbers 350k is way more than I expected. Should be able to do a mil in JP lifetime.

Not likely. Ps3 games don't have legs in Japan. Best case scenario 700k