By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony just added WHO!??!

theprof00 said:
tres said:
theprof00 said:
tres said:
theprof00 said:
Feel free to contribute what these lost devs have developed.

funny how it always goes from Oh Yeyah company y supporting console x to company y sucks anyway

funny how it's always true.

you mean fan waffling

You mean haters gunna hate....unless you care to prove to me how the previous list is better than this one?

Also, it's not waffling when you say "hey that's a great list" and then have it replaced with a better list drawing out claims of "wow this list is awesome, fuck those other guys", becuase it's understood that the comment is hyperbole. It's 'they suck', but it really means 'they suck in comparison'.

call it what you want its fan waffling.... its the same as those bashing mass effect then praising it when it came to ps3.  and as you say haters gonna hate when they get dissapointed its what they resort to and try to find ways to justify it.  heres the thing all you see are company names.  all you know is what each has done in the past not what they are planning in the future.

if you are defensive thats on you but im simply pointing out the people with a good riddance type of attitude. nothing more nothing less.

Around the Network

I think they don't need Mojang aka Minecraft

They showed that sculpture building game at the event.
At the end they said and showed "Build stuff in a real and free world" and you could see a big area.
This game is Minecraft with CGI Graphics aka LOL@ugly Minecraft

WOOOO I love Total war

List of ex-PC exclusive or PC/360 developers coming to PS4:

Bohemia Interactive - ARMA developers
CD Projekt RED - Witcher developers
Creative Assembly - Total War developers
Paradox Interactive - Europa Universalis/Crusader Kings

Ninja theory... Please Heavenly Sword 2 and 3

Around the Network
Sal.Paradise said:
Lol, quite the trade.

And although I love Creative Assembly's games... RTS without KB+M is just not on. Sorry, consoles.

Dust 514 allowed KB+M. I can see CA at least giving the option.

I may start a pattern of owning only even-numbered Sony consoles.
Announce Jak 4 so I don't have to wait a few years in order to be 100% sold.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

tres said:
theprof00 said:
tres said:
theprof00 said:
tres said:
theprof00 said:
Feel free to contribute what these lost devs have developed.

funny how it always goes from Oh Yeyah company y supporting console x to company y sucks anyway

funny how it's always true.

you mean fan waffling

You mean haters gunna hate....unless you care to prove to me how the previous list is better than this one?

Also, it's not waffling when you say "hey that's a great list" and then have it replaced with a better list drawing out claims of "wow this list is awesome, fuck those other guys", becuase it's understood that the comment is hyperbole. It's 'they suck', but it really means 'they suck in comparison'.

call it what you want its fan waffling.... its the same as those bashing mass effect then praising it when it came to ps3.  and as you say haters gonna hate when they get dissapointed its what they resort to and try to find ways to justify it.  heres the thing all you see are company names.  all you know is what each has done in the past not what they are planning in the future.

if you are defensive thats on you but im simply pointing out the people with a good riddance type of attitude. nothing more nothing less.

the reality is that the people who shit on mass effect are not the same people who praised it, but far from my job to explain to you the realities since you have such a good grasp of objectivity and reality.

Turkish said:
Creative Assembly

Wow if PS4 gets Total War! :o

they're working on an "Alien" game, I just hope its not a shooter.

http://www.gamrreview.com/news/89809/sony-revises-list-of-third-party-ps4-developers-down-considerably/

lol ! whut is this thread..