By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony just added WHO!??!

Considering what Creative Assembly has made on consoles in the past, you should temper your enthusiasms.

Around the Network

I'm pretty sure those developers will come back, when they get deep into PS4 development, its just that they dont want to announce anything, or haven't started development on PS4. Didnt even notice Ninja theory was missing, but will be only glad if they start development on Heavenly Sword 2

pezus said:
Let's face it: Total War is never coming to consoles in its true form. They could be planning something for Warhammer though or a Total War spin-off. It's a good trade-off.

I wonder why Criterion did not want to be listed though? They will surely make PS4 games...lol, they're under EA, no?

Criterion probably hasn't even started a new project yet.  That's all this is, a list for studios/publishers that have PS4 projects.  I have no doubt Criterion will work on a next gen project sooner than later.

As far as strategy games go, it will be very interesting to see if the touchpad makes them easier to play on consoles.

pokoko said:
pezus said:
Let's face it: Total War is never coming to consoles in its true form. They could be planning something for Warhammer though or a Total War spin-off. It's a good trade-off.

I wonder why Criterion did not want to be listed though? They will surely make PS4 games...lol, they're under EA, no?

Criterion probably hasn't even started a new project yet.  That's all this is, a list for studios/publishers that have PS4 projects.  I have no doubt Criterion will work on a next gen project sooner than later.

As far as strategy games go, it will be very interesting to see if the touchpad makes them easier to play on consoles.

Well, considering they also are developing a pad, it could be even easier than before.

Kresnik said:
Creative Assembly, whut? That's absolutely awesome. I would be all over Total War PS4 like a rash.

Glad to see Ninja Theory added as well. I know they have trouble getting the sales figures, but I still think they're an incredible team. Someone should've spotted that mistake earlier, really. They had a guy from Ninja Theory talking in that video about PS4; yet they were left off the developers list. Lol.

Kinda sad to see Criterion & Kalypso didn't make the new list. I'd love Tropico 5 for PS4. However, whatever Criterion's next game is, I would bet money that it'll be on PS4. So I wouldn't worry too much.

And apparently 505 games are not in the new list but are definitely working on PS4, so that's good. They published Wild ARMs 4 & 5 in Europe, so I tip my hat to them.

actually a lot of people said that Ninja theory was in the video but not on the list. But they actually are on the list, spottet them at first sight

upper left corner, next to SOE and LVL5

I hope they are working on Heavenly Sword 2, now with their Combat skills from DMC, this game will also have killer combat :) :) :)

Around the Network
Turkish said:
Creative Assembly

Wow if PS4 gets Total War! :o

Well, one can hope.  The pad on top of the controller should at least enable point and click and mouse type action, which has been missing from consoles due to interface issues.  Here's hoping the PS3 also gets RTS on it.

Sal.Paradise said:
Lol, quite the trade.

And although I love Creative Assembly's games... RTS without KB+M is just not on. Sorry, consoles.

You can still point and click.  There is an issue with the moving a pointer on the screen that the touch pad on the controller should address.  You also have buttons on the controller also.

theprof00 said:
tres said:
theprof00 said:
Feel free to contribute what these lost devs have developed.

funny how it always goes from Oh Yeyah company y supporting console x to company y sucks anyway

funny how it's always true.

you mean fan waffling

tres said:
theprof00 said:
tres said:
theprof00 said:
Feel free to contribute what these lost devs have developed.

funny how it always goes from Oh Yeyah company y supporting console x to company y sucks anyway

funny how it's always true.

you mean fan waffling

You mean haters gunna hate....unless you care to prove to me how the previous list is better than this one?

Also, it's not waffling when you say "hey that's a great list" and then have it replaced with a better list drawing out claims of "wow this list is awesome, fuck those other guys", becuase it's understood that the comment is hyperbole. It's 'they suck', but it really means 'they suck in comparison'.

richardhutnik said:
Sal.Paradise said:
Lol, quite the trade.

And although I love Creative Assembly's games... RTS without KB+M is just not on. Sorry, consoles.

You can still point and click.  There is an issue with the moving a pointer on the screen that the touch pad on the controller should address.  You also have buttons on the controller also.

nothing to stop them making it for the new controller and also work with usb KB+ m .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot