By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - As a Nintendo fanboy,PS4 grafix blew my mind

Simple
I see bigger jump current gen to PS4 grafix than Wii to PS360 grafix
Killzone demo, if was realtime PS4 performance, blew my mind, is better than anything ive never seen on my i7 2600 8GB RAM 2GB grafix card PC

Around the Network

Is this a joke thread? The graphics look better but not wow factor better.

simple proof that even the SNES had better gfx than the PS4 will have :D

That Killzone: Shadow Fall is a launch title is what amazes me. That means we're going to see far better in the coming years. Digital Foundry pretty much indicates that KZ:SF uses some last-gen methods that will probably be supplanted over time.

"Based on specs alone, the PS4 clearly has far more to offer than what we're seeing, and it's worth remembering that Guerrilla would have developed a large chunk of Shadow Fall on incomplete hardware. Our understanding is that final kits based on actual PS4 production hardware are a relatively recent phenomenon, and now the developer has a fixed target to aim for, we may well see significant engine improvements. But if this stands as the level of technical quality we should expect for Shadow Fall's final release, we'll be due for one of the most technically compelling launch titles we've seen in a very long time." http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-killzone-shadow-fall-demo-tech-analysis

DieAppleDie said:

You are drunk.

Around the Network

Impressive indeed, but it isn't mind-blowing (at least mine is intact)

But the ps4 is tempting.

More is yet to come, we will not let your brain rest.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Busted said:
DieAppleDie said:

You are drunk.

I agree.  Probably high too!

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

RolStoppable said:
You are the same guy who thinks that the Wii's third party game library is really good.

I remember that thread.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.