By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's be honest. What team are you on? (MASSIVE UPDATE)

Removing previous poll XD

HAHA 17 26.98%

HArdy Har 18 28.57%

MWAHAHAHA 23 36.51%

Total:58
JayWood2010 said:
Euphoria14 said:
Consoles : Sony, unless MS wows me with their unveiling, so I'm holding final judgement until then.

Handheld : Usually Nintendo, but right now ill go with Apple.

Do you want to wait until the MSFT reveal before making a final decision or putting you as sony now?

You can just put me as Sony right now since I mainly game on my PS3.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Anything but PC.
I own every Sony console/handheld, almost every Nintendo console/handheld (no classic GB lol), almost every major SEGA console, a few 360s and Atari.

I've traditionally been a PC and Nintendo gamer, but I seldomly game on my PC anymore as it's not connected to my awesome TV set, and I really dislike the direction Nintendo took with the WiiU (although I do own one, it's mostly to play Wii games on since my Wii died).

My favorite console at the moment is the 360, but I have little sympathy for Microsoft as a company. Sony makes good consoles and good games, but I absolutely despise their controllers and interfaces, so much that I just really don't feel comfortable with their consoles (I couldn't adjust to the PS3 at all).

So basically I hate everything.

Isn't that Obvious? Nintendo

Switch!!!

PC master race, Nintendo and Sega. PC has always been the superior format. I also like the console companies that make consoles the way they are supposed to be.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

Playstation! :D

Chrizum said:

My favorite console at the moment is the 360, but I have little sympathy for Microsoft as a company. Sony makes good consoles and good games, but I absolutely despise their controllers and interfaces, so much that I just really don't feel comfortable with their consoles (I couldn't adjust to the PS3 at all).

Finally, somebody who thinks the same as I do :D

I own all systems, And play more xbox360 than any of them at the moment. But Nintendo is my favorite.

look at my sig but honestly i dont consider my self a "team" of any console because i just like gaming, admittedly i prefer sony much more than any other platform, but i am getting a new PC that i will be using for gaming as well as my work and a wii later this year. i prefer gaming more than i prefer sony.

but heck i love playstation

Playstation with Nintendo being a very very close second (my first two consoles were Nintendo consoles).

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!