By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Old man demo at PS4 reveal should have been a hot chick demo

Tagged games:

What would you replace the old man demo with?

Hot babe 18 31.58%

Hot dude 5 8.77%

Keep the old man 9 15.79%

Kaz Hirai 21 36.84%

Other (please explain). 0 0%

I want to see the results. 4 7.02%

Total:57
Sensei said:

I mean, in the Quantic Dream (?) part and the official PS4 trailer, they showed the model of an old man and his facial expression.

Am i the only thinking they should have showed an attractive woman? With nice hair, bright eyes, maybe bouncing breasts and a flying skirt to demostrate PS4's superior physics?

I agree :D

Around the Network

That demonstration was absolutely wonderful and that is something that pumps me up for next-gen.I say keep the old men,Cage always preaches that industry needs to get out from that kiddie demographics and that demo kinda reflects that.

Well if they made a hot woman it wouldn't need 30,000 polygons lol.

An old man with wrinkly skin allows them to use those to show the detail in the facial expression.

They are saving the hot chick demo for e3

I would've been more impressed if they showed off a complete character, a head (A strangely cut off one at that) is just so 2010

Around the Network

Old men have more details with wrinkles, lumpy skin and age spots. Not to mention bad teeth.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Oh god, I can just see that being even more ammunition for the people claiming "Sony are sexist!" lmao.

i agree, in an industry dominated by men it would have grabbed more attention.

They should have pulled a Nintendo and had Kaz appear on screen, chat for a bit, then have the real Kaz come out and say "That isn't me" and have them talk to eachother.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(