By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Old man demo at PS4 reveal should have been a hot chick demo

Tagged games:

What would you replace the old man demo with?

Hot babe 18 31.58%

Hot dude 5 8.77%

Keep the old man 9 15.79%

Kaz Hirai 21 36.84%

Other (please explain). 0 0%

I want to see the results. 4 7.02%

Total:57

Omg, Kaz would have been awsome, making him do trolling faces and stuff :D

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network
Metrium said:
Omg, Kaz would have been awsome, making him do trolling faces and stuff :D

If only they had enough time in between the event and the Kaz gif explosion to do it.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
They should have pulled a Nintendo and had Kaz appear on screen, chat for a bit, then have the real Kaz come out and say "That isn't me" and have them talk to eachother.

That would be quite a twist.

For the PS5 conference, Sony should issue a 2 hour video with all developers speaking, etc.

Then at the end: ALL FOOTAGE WAS REAL TIME MADE ON THE PLAYSTATION 5. NOT A SINGLE PERSON WAS REAL IN THIS VIDEO.

boooom

they should have just got these guys to show something

I mean they were doing this almost 2 years ago, imagine what they could have shown now

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

That way Sony can be labeled as a feminazi by the media, I can picture it now. The old man is the safest face they can use

Around the Network

I think an old mans face is harder to make, more wrinkles textures etc, where as a hot women is subjective to guys types, an old person isnt lol

yea that or Kaz

Yeah would've given the ps4 faithful something else to whack off about.

How else would they show off wrinkle detail? A hot girl with a foreskin?

They should have done an old man's sagging scrotum. Imagine all the emotions they could build into their games with an old sagging scroat. I personally can't wait for the true start to the next gen and all the new emotions I'll be exposed to.