By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why does some of the PS family on here always behave in this way,almost EVERY gen?

NintendoPie said:
Euphoria14 said:

Just like those Nintendo fans who keep telling us how this type of game and that type of games is best on their consoles controllers or Microsoft fans who have been telling everyone how their online is great and the others are inferior. Or maybe Nintendo and Microsoft fans telling Sony fans in so many threads (regardless of whether its about sales or not) how Sony is losin money and their games mean little when Sony aint making money like their companies.

But let's jut keep making threads to only complain about those TERRIBLE Sony fans.

Like there hasn't been threads complaining about other Fan Bases. 

It's a vicious cycle. I'm surprised you aren't used to it seeing as how you have been on VGC for quite awhile.

I you've been around as long as I have you would know Sony fans took a lot more than either of the other two. Heck, they even had to deal with journalists making articles about how Sony fans are the Rush Limbaugh of gaming.

you would have also realized that the number of good intentioned and reasonable Sony fans far outweigh the ones they keep getting lumped in with.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

This thread reminds me of how Fox news believes in the conspiracy of a "left-wing" propaganda machine.

BasilZero said:
PSUniverse, PSFamily, PSReligion.

Damn Playstation is sure popular ;p

Don't forget that "cult" that resides in the vita thread.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Euphoria14 said:

I you've been around as long as I have you would know Sony fans took a lot more than either of the other two. Heck, they even had to deal with journalists making articles about how Sony fans are the Rush Limbaugh of gaming.

you would have also realized that the number of good intentioned and reasonable Sony fans far outweigh the ones they keep getting lumped in with.

I think you would've also noticed the other things said about MS and Nintendo Fans. Not necessarily by journalists (even though they have been said) but by people in VGC. This isn't just limited to Sony Fans.

PS fan: Man this system is looking really powerful, the games are going to be so awesome.

Other fan: Shut up.

PS fan: But this system is powerful, more powerful than the other systems...

Other fan: Ugh, power does not matter, it's the games. Grow up.

PS fan: That's what I'm trying to say, the extra power can produce some great looking games.

Other fan: Graphics aren't everything, gameplay and style are way more important.

PS fan: I don't disagree but power can also help games develop new forms of gameplay and translate artistic style.

Other fan: You just want to look down on everybody else but nothing can beat these games on my system, you are just jealous.

PS fan: You know what! Fine! PS RULES, all other consoles bow down to Kaz!

At least that's how I picture it.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network

The irony of this thread is this site is dominated by Sony fans in hype mode who will downplay any counter claims made against them. By using sheer numbers they will collectively downplay anything someone says about them. It's happening in every thread on this site

BenVTrigger said:
The irony of this thread is this site is dominated by Sony fans in hype mode who will downplay any counter claims made against them. By using sheer numbers they will collectively downplay anything someone says about them. It's happening in every thread on this site

What exactly do you mean by "counter claims against them" and "anything someone says about them".

BenVTrigger said:

does this not happen with the other fanbases?

or are you just admittedly targetting PS fans like always?

brendude13 said:
BenVTrigger said:

What exactly do you mean by "counter claims against them" and "anything someone says about them".

Simple say anything you dont like / disagree with Sony on and 10 hyped Sony guys all downplay your comment

NintendoPie said:
Euphoria14 said:

I think you would've also noticed the other things said about MS and Nintendo Fans. Not necessarily by journalists (even though they have been said) but by people in VGC. This isn't just limited to Sony Fans.

I never said it was limited to Sony fans.

Currently playing: