45-50 million 22 3.89%

55-60 million 62 10.95%

Over 9,000 million 133 23.50%

Total:565

Not so viral after all then?

Around the Network
slowmo said:

It has done better than anything else on MS and N channels so i don't see how you could downplay it. ;)

So now that its slowing down...

What other gaming-related videos have more views?

Carl2291 said:

The COD shit... sadly

Yeah it hasn't slowed down just yet. Also unlike other videos it will stay relevant for a few months.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
Yeah it hasn't slowed down just yet. Also unlike other videos it will stay relevant for a few months.

Yes and it will pass the 30mil mark soon.

slowmo said:

It would be funny if the NeXbox reveal vid only got 10M views in the end.  Or if it got 20M views, but mostly downvotes or complaints in the comments.  Would you be downplaying it then?

Magnus86 said:
Carl2291 said:

The COD shit... sadly

Well, CoD is the biggest thing in gaming right now. Has been for the last 3-4 Years. I looked it up anyway and Blops 2 Reveal had ~30 Million in 10 Months.

Carl2291 said:
Magnus86 said:
Carl2291 said:

The COD shit... sadly

Well, CoD is the biggest thing in gaming right now. Has been for the last 3-4 Years. I looked it up anyway and Blops 2 Reveal had ~30 Million in 10 Months.

Well, if that's the case, then the PS4 video is definitely more popular than it.  It will reach 30M views in less than 10 weeks of being posted.

thismeintiel said:
slowmo said:

It would be funny if the NeXbox reveal vid only got 10M views in the end.  Or if it got 20M views, but mostly downvotes or complaints in the comments.  Would you be downplaying it then?

Well I wouldn't be getting over exciting willy waving over the views to start with so no.  You guys made a ridiculous statement that this video was viral, which it isn't.  Don't see why you cant admit you were incorrect and move on.  I fully expect the Nextbox will get a lot of views from Sony fanboys desperately looking to downplay it in the comments.