40-45 million 29 5.12%

45-50 million 22 3.89%

55-60 million 62 10.95%

Over 9,000 million 133 23.50%

Total:565

40,00,000 by the end of the month

+50,000,000 by E3

Around the Network

It hasn't gone viral, it's just advertised a whole lot. Pretty much any time I load a video on youtube it shows up as an ad. Nothing wrong with advertising your product, but there is a bit of a difference.

Look out, Rebecca Black.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

slowmo said:
LOL

its laugh out load worthy isnt it?  25 millions nothing

amp316 said:
Look out, Rebecca Black.

on friday ps4 will have more views :P

Around the Network

I haven't read the thread or op, but I dont really take much faith in view counts for anything online. Too easy to manipulate by users that like companies, and by companies that do "social media buzz" as their service.

I voted 45M-50M. I hope I end up being wrong, too, and it gets way more than that.

JWeinCom said:
It hasn't gone viral, it's just advertised a whole lot. Pretty much any time I load a video on youtube it shows up as an ad. Nothing wrong with advertising your product, but there is a bit of a difference.

It definitely helps that it's being advertised..but unless you click the commercial to load the video seperately it doesn't count as a view. At least that's what I read over at gaf a while back

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

25 million views! And MS said no one would know about it. Hell I've got people at work that hardly play games that know about it.

M.U.G.E.N said:
JWeinCom said:

It definitely helps that it's being advertised..but unless you click the commercial to load the video seperately it doesn't count as a view. At least that's what I read over at gaf a while back

You are correct:

http://techcrunch.com/2011/06/19/youtube-counts-video-ads-regular-views/

The embedded (forced) ads JWeinCom refers to do not count as a view. Only the videos that get willingly clicked count. So if there is an ad in any website, one must click it to watch it and have it counted as a view in youtube. In orther words it is a very successful ad campaign. Sony was right to fire the previous marketing agency.