By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Exec says GT6 is coming to PS3 this year (NEW UPDATE: Sony refused to deny the rumors)

Tagged games:

Considering how long it takes PD to develop a game, GT6 will be on Playstation 9

Around the Network

Just to add guys... the GT4 was released in 2005 after the announce of PS3.

I think GT6 could be released in PS3 this year before PS4 launch... but it's hard to happen.

it could come to both. i wouldn't mind it coming to PS3 but for the purpose of moving hardware, and DriveClub could be the reason for this. this is evolutions last hurrah. if this game doesn't sell, it's likely over for the studio.

and if it does, Sony my buy them.

Looks like FF Versus XIII and The Last Guardian still releasing on PS3 has just been semi-confirmed. Thank goodness! No way I wanted to buy a new console to play those two games.

*Hugs PS3 Super Slim*

I don't know. That would be an epic slip-up by an executive. That's not something they'd announce in an interview. He might of just misspoke.

Around the Network
Dragon246 said:
Most probably an typing error.

That's the first thing the came to my mind but I read the rest and found GTA... so typing error is out of question but can be the Sony guy make confusion.

Well actually I agree. Strange.

I call BS on this article the creator of GT was shown talking about PS4 ? Also he has been quoted at saying the ps3 was maxed out for gt5 and barely fit all he wanted for the game. So this article makes no sense the gt creator probably got the first ps4 dev kit!

We will never see a Gran Turismo release on PS4 is this dumb sh!t is true

it's useless to release GT6 on ps3 at this point

Fixed the OP adding even bigger letters for GT6... it deserves.