By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 single-handedly drives industry forward

Is it just me or is SOny single-handedly driving the gaming & graphics industry forward? Ps4 is basically a super-charged PC on steroids, with 2 prosthetic legs, a gun, & a bad attitude. Kaz heard something in the bathroom "HEY!" *BAM BAM BAM* - iwata-son and bill gaters were in there! It's over kid, Sony funked that shiz up FTW!

Around the Network

someone is excited XD

yes they are and they are counting on you to raise the awareness and spread the word.

Not sure if serious...

I feel like I have seen the same PS4 threads with different titles.

Edit: this isn't even really info just random nonsense being typed out. 

Around the Network
Trunkin said:
Not sure if serious...

Mad serious kid. Kaz ain't playing around this time around. He thought it was a burglar and shot through the bathroom door, & ended up winning this generation before it even began. Sony is back & out on bail!

PS4 is my father

The fanboyisim is strong with this one.

Ps4 a PC on steroid? According to crytek, Crysis 3 on high setting would already push the PS4 to it's limit. Quite frankly I call bullshit on most of what crytek says when it comes to them highly praising their graphics, but truth is that as strong as the PS4 is, it is NOT a PC on steroid.

Personaly, nothing sony showed me blew me away. Everything looked good and pretty, but I never had a moment when my jaw was on the floor. If I want this console it will be for 2 reasons, first because it will be the new console to get support from Sony and other devs from now on, and second reason is all the share functions they showed that are appealing to me. The improvment in graphics are far from being a serious reason for me, I think games look great as of now, looking slightly better is only a small shallow bonus.

>User was moderated for this post [RH]

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Depend what kind of Pc your talking about.

A malnourished high-end pc or a low end pc on steroids or an optimized medium-range pc

Yay!!!

Yet another "PS4 has the best graphics therefore it is automatically the best!!!!1" topic -_-

I really don't get why gamers have this obsessive e-penis thing with game graphics. better graphics doesn't automatically guarantee a better game.