By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Pal Charts, Week 4: M&S strikes back

wait! is this the launch week of Z&W? I know that the netherlands don't start and stop their week on the same day as NA does. Don't they go Thurs - Wed? Or what is it?

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network

Z&W was released on january 18th in Europe. So technically, this is its 2nd week.

bigjon said:
wait! is this the launch week of Z&W? I know that the netherlands don't start and stop their week on the same day as NA does. Don't they go Thurs - Wed? Or what is it?

I don't know exactly, but it will be interesting to know exactly. Thursday seems more possible, because the charts are available since today. Zack and wicky should be available since friday 18 january, so first week for him, if the precedent week ended  thursday 17 january.

Yay for ZACK & WIKI at number eight!

Just kiss the tip.

great to see wii software selling

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Good to see I'm not the only owner of Zack & Wiki in the Netherlands! Very strong showing by Wii overall with 5 titles in the overall top 10. Maybe there was a new shipment of Wiis available.

^yes wii had higher shipments in europe this week

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

The Netherlands chart may be counted up to Friday. If not Burnout shouldn't be on the list (it is for PS3 only chart). Unless some shops broke relase date.

Surely it's Monday - Sunday in the Netherlands, like any NORMAL country! :)

the dutch gaming market is small
it's nice to see the charts, cause they can show some european trends and preferences
but sales wise as an individual country it's rather insignificant of course

''Hadouken!''