By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dreaming to ZELDA Wii U

miz1q2w3e said:
prayformojo said:
We've all been waiting for a mature looking Zelda since Spaceworld 2000. Not gonna happen.

^^Twilight Princess?

I loved all Zelda games' art styles, they each had their own charm, but I think TP is my fav.

You're right, my bad. That's the the only Zelda I overlooked apart from SS (motion controls, me no likey). I would personally love an HD, full on mature Zelda with a serously dark, FF X like tone, voice acting, massive score etc. But it's probably never going to happen.

Around the Network

The Zelda universe lends itself to so many artstyles...

Yet Nintendo insists on using some the most unappealing ones imaginable. Realistic Zelda FTW

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

prayformojo said:
miz1q2w3e said:
prayformojo said:
We've all been waiting for a mature looking Zelda since Spaceworld 2000. Not gonna happen.

^^Twilight Princess?

I loved all Zelda games' art styles, they each had their own charm, but I think TP is my fav.

You're right, my bad. That's the the only Zelda I overlooked apart from SS (motion controls, me no likey). I would personally love an HD, full on mature Zelda with a serously dark, FF X like tone, voice acting, massive score etc. But it's probably never going to happen.

Probably not the voice acting part, but the other stuff is possible. By score you mean soundtrack? I think that's a given. Skyward Sword had wonderful orchestrated music, I really enjoyed that game. Ahh, thinking about past Zelda games gives me feels <3

Wow. it looks like uncharted 2 so yes its possible.

All I want is a large, varied world with dungeons that don't follow the same pattern we've been seeing since the N64. I want every town, every dungeon, every part of the world to feel unique in it's own special way. No two hours of the game should feel the same! Are you listening Nintendo!?

Around the Network

i just want an open world. twilight was to much like fable. gimme skyrim.

meh.. i like a more cartoon style. Wind waker, skyward sword, ocarina!!

Roma said:
I'm sure that whatever style Nintendo shows us we will learn to love it

Exactly, just like Windwaker! I still need to play WW. However I would prefer something more akin to the E3 HD Zelda. 

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

N-Magic said:

How do you feel if ZELDA will heave this Look on Wii U?!

This is beautiful, but It needs to be more HD. These graphics can be done on PS360.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

theARTIST0017 said:
Roma said:
I'm sure that whatever style Nintendo shows us we will learn to love it

Exactly, just like Windwaker! I still need to play WW. However I would prefer something more akin to the E3 HD Zelda. 

I would like that as well but it's not going to happen since they said the next Zelda will not look like it. hoping for anything would just lead to disappointment so I like to leave it open 

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(