By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Legend of Dragoon for PS4! I wanna us to talk about this!

Tagged games:

Exile1987 said:

But badgenome my good chum, if we have it on PS4 we will also have it on the Vita.

go back and watch the conference again, this time no blinking and enjoy the mm dancing dolls.

Remote play is no good for me. The place where I play my Vita the most has the worst internet of all times. So I need to this to be a native Vita game, kpl0x!

Plus I think it has a better chance of getting made with a Vita-sized budget than with a PS4-sized one. But I'll gladly take either! Or a new Wild Arms. I'm not picky!

Around the Network
Trunkin said:

I've never played the first game. What's so good about it?

It wasnt awesome. It felt alot like the legaia series. A n enjoyable but flawed RPG. It has some CGI and spanned 4 discs so it became a "cult" amongst Sony fans cause its "their" final fantasy.

I believe it bombed sales wise, i dont recall, but no sequal were ever made and the game was kind of sleep inducing at times, but looked pretty (for the time).

Its nostalgia and wish that we go back to the golden age of JRPG's since Square has been failing to deliver.

Recommendation: Dont believe what Sony fans say. They will hype anything and call it awesome aslong is its an exclusive. Half the time, the games are quite terrible. This one was so so, and if you played today you would probably get bored really fast and not touch it again.

With that said, i wouldnt mind a new one.

badgenome said:
Exile1987 said:

But badgenome my good chum, if we have it on PS4 we will also have it on the Vita.

go back and watch the conference again, this time no blinking and enjoy the mm dancing dolls.

Remote play is no good for me. The place where I play my Vita the most has the worst internet of all times. So I need to this to be a native Vita game, kpl0x!

Plus I think it has a better chance of getting made with a Vita-sized budget than with a PS4-sized one. But I'll gladly take either! Or a new Wild Arms. I'm not picky!

Bomb proof, underground poop shelter?  don't be ashamed of playing the vita in public my brother...

Nem said:
Trunkin said:

It wasnt awesome. It felt alot like the legaia series. A n enjoyable but flawed RPG. It has some CGI and spanned 4 discs so it became a "cult" amongst Sony fans cause its "their" final fantasy.

I believe it bombed sales wise, i dont recall, but no sequal were ever made and the game was kind of sleep inducing at times, but looked pretty (for the time).

Its nostalgia and wish that we go back to the golden age of JRPG's since Square has been failing to deliver.

Recommendation: Dont believe what Sony fans say. They will hype anything and call it awesome aslong is its an exclusive. Half the time, the games are quite terrible. This one was so so, and if you played today you would probably get bored really fast and not touch it again.

Well, that's a little disappointing. Does it at least have an interesting story? There's got to be some reason that so many people think it's the "best RPG evar." Besides fanboyism, that is.

Soriku said:

What do I have to do to get Wild Arms 6 on PS4...

Tweet @yosp and tell him to make it happen. He's a nice guy, I'm sure he'll do it!

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Sony isn't going to give a traditional JRPG a next gen console budget. It's just the truth. At best we can expect some new JRPG IP and even that's a gigantic stretch.

They did White Knight Chronicles and Demon's Souls.

PullusPardus said:

They did [...] Demon's Souls.

Praise the Sony.

Trunkin said:
Nem said:
Trunkin said:

Well, that's a little disappointing. Does it at least have an interesting story? There's got to be some reason that so many people think it's the "best RPG evar." Besides fanboyism, that is.

I never saw anyone claim that. As i said, its an ok game. I no longer recall the storyline, so nothing memorable.