By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bungie's Destiny to have exclusive PS4 content

crissindahouse said:
i just would have hoped to see little bit more of it :(

but i don't think that will be the next cod, it's much more for co-op play and cod for competitive. i think activision wouldn't really allow them to make a game which could kill their own franchise. i always loved co-op in halo and gears and whatever so destiny could be really awesome for me.

Yeah. I don't think it's a real direct competitor to COD. It looks more like what I wanted Borderlands to be.

Around the Network

lol never expected that to happen ever.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Cool? Stop avoiding showing us gameplay, Bungie...

Sony did everything right today... epic.

ethomaz said:
Sony did everything right today... epic.

No GT6 :(

At E3 for sure though.

Around the Network

I wonder why Bungie did their own reveal a few days ago? Wouldve been even more epic if they did the entire thing today

Damn... we may need to put Sales2099 on suicide watch.

Smart move by Sony, investing early in potentially next-gens cod, as Microsoft did this gen with cod.

Its business at the end of day. Good for Sony if they are hoping that the game sells better one their console.

Andrespetmonkey said:

Smart move by Sony, investing early in potentially next-gens cod, as Microsoft did this gen with cod.

That wasnt a nice thing to say.

Nsanity said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

That wasnt a nice thing to say.

It was also a joke. If this warrants a reply I wonder what you do to people who actually troll the chartz speaking shit to people.