By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - F*ck Me I am getting a PS4 day 1 who else

Are you buying ps4 day 1

Yes 244 42.29%

No 170 29.46%

Not day 1 but launch window 84 14.56%

after price 79 13.69%

Total:577

None of the games really "wowed" me, so no, not even if I have the funds.

Around the Network

Depends on whats available at launch. Killzone looks awesome, but im going to need to see more games that interest me before I drop hundreds of dollars on a console.

To be honest, Infamous is the Winning launch title for me. That series has become branded into my mind for great story telling. I want that game so bad. Killzone SF, Watch Dogs, and Deep Down are all just icing on the cake. I just really hope for 2 things....
1. That the Price is no more than $399
2. That the Cloud gaming will not force us to rebuy our old stuff, rather make it so we pop a PS3 game into the PS4, and it knows to find the "Cloud" version and stream it.

This will definitely cement my purchase

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Depends on how it launches, so far I'm not interested considering they showed two sequels to franchises I don't like, a racer, a whateveritwas and two multiplats, I'll receive final judgement till E3

Proclus said:
Depends on how it launches, so far I'm not interested considering they showed two sequels to franchises I don't like, a racer, a whateveritwas and two multiplats, I'll receive final judgement till E3

with the name XBOX? you'de buy it day one right?

Around the Network

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Proclus said:

blabla

Interesting question... seems you're implying something.... says more about you than me really.

Same story, depends on what they show, I've owned every Nintendo, Playstation and Microsoft CONSOLE (stopped caring about handhelds after the GBC), it's up to those companies as to when I'll get it, if it's worth my money, I'll get it, if it's not, I'll wait untill it is.

If Sony somehow releases it at like $300, that's the only way I buy it even close to day one. In other words, not happening. If MS really lets me down with their next console, then I'll probably get one like 2016. In the meantime I have more than enough gaming with my PC, Wii, 360, Nexus, and soon to be 3DS.

Killzone looked cool graphically I guess but nothing else really jumped out at me. And if you take graphics out of the equation, it didn't look like anything different from the traditional shooter we've seen countless times.

Killzone Shadow Fall is all the convincing I need.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

I'll wait to see what games actually get released with the console after getting burned with the Wii U.

i actually bought my ps3 only 1 month after it launched. with ps4, i'll probably wait 6-12 months unless it launches with some really killer games, like a new metal gear. ps3 will continue to get good support too and i already have a huge backlog of games to get through so i actually feel this year is too early for ps4.