By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony admits Vita is "a little behind the numbers we originally pictured"

pezus said:

That research he mentioned highlighted two hurdles Japanese people stumble at when considering a PlayStation Vita: price and games.

Motherfucker is a genius.

Around the Network

4m right ? They might had expect 8m by now.

think this is good that they know what the problem is and they are going to fix it. personally i am finding the Vita great and can't wait to see what comes out next for it.
although i would like more New IP's on he system and less smaller versions of PS3 games. but LBP for example is pure amazing

Argh_College said:
4m right ? They might had expect 8m by now.

yeh i think they where probably thinking 8-10mil right now. They can only get on back on track with Japan so im guessing thats why they got that price cut 

badgenome said:
pezus said:

That research he mentioned highlighted two hurdles Japanese people stumble at when considering a PlayStation Vita: price and games.

Motherfucker is a genius.

i don't know.. I think he missed the memory card price.. since they ain't lowering that...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:

i don't know.. I think he missed the memory card price.. since they ain't lowering that...

Research takes time.

well what i was hoping for, and what i expected are 2 different things.

is he a wizard

Well, I'm amazed he could see that it was behind expectations. I know I couldn't.

Nice to see them admit it though. Now they just need to do something about it; price cut is a good start.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Just a little bit behind.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.