By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did you get your $10 from Santa Kaz?

Rafux said:

It seems like Santa Kaz is chosing at random or at least picking master race people with PS+ like me, I have only been user since 09 probably spend like a 100$ on the store but I have been a plus member for the last 6 months

I don't have PS+. Only time I ever had it was due to a 30-day voucher with GoW Collection.

Kaz just loves me since I had a PS3 since 2006 and I own a Vita.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Looks like different messages system on vita. Have to see tonight on ps3.

closes thing i got last year was 5 bucks from sony for bejng a good customer lol.

yup i think its for people that have spent a certain amount of money on psn

Rafux said:
bobgamer said:

I got it!
Bought my PS3 in 2010 (damn you outrageous prices in Brazil... >:( ), sou it's probaly not about how long you have a PS3... And i don't think it's about hours played either, because the accout that got those nice little U$10 was one that i have yet to play a single game (i just use it to buy stuff) and i don't think it's about how much you have spent in the store either... Because here in Brazil, i pay something like U$65 for the U$50 card... So in these 3 years i haven't actually bought a lot of stuff (way less than some people here that didn't get the $10). Therefore, one thing that i suspect that might be the reason for selecting the people that get the $$ is PS+, because just last week i bought some 3years and 9months of PS+ (dat "buy 1 year get 3 months deal"...), so now my sybscription only ends in 2017! I think that might be it, at least it seems it was for me...

You bought 3 years of PS+? Why so much?

He is trying to follow their 10 year plan.

Around the Network

I bought two Worms games and SF2 HD on my friends PS3 so I am going to check and see if he got the gift.