By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did you get your $10 from Santa Kaz?

its doing an update

Around the Network

Yes!! I received. Kaz i love you S2

define "loyal"

kain_kusanagi said:
I didn't get anything. Probably because I've never purchased anything on PSN. It's my fault for not trusting Sony "Security" so I blame myself.

Buy psn cards?

And I didn't get one :( and i've spent close to 1500 bucks on the psn! give me 10 bucks kaz!

Around the Network

havent recieved anything :(.. i suspect it is americas only because i have spent about the equivelant of about 700-900 dollars on the store through the years. i am also a plus sibscriber and have been since it launched.. dont know how they could otherwise monitor the "loyal costumers"..

usually europeans gets shafted with stuff like this so i am going to assume it is the same thing this time around..
another option could be that they just havent sent the links out yet. maybe they will match it with the store update that goes live this afternoon in EU.

nope got nothing

Beer money!

I will check later today, setting out for school shortly.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

"Going off what I’ve heard from others, it seems to have nothing to do with when your account was created or trophy total, so it might just be for playing on the PlayStation 3 an absurd amount of time. Whatever the case might be, it’s nice to see Sony rewarding their “loyal” fans with a small bonus."
-some random dude who wrote the article I quoted this from

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

So happy I got it. I'm so buying Journey.