By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PlayStation 4 Thread- News: PS4 PlayStation Plus Details: Cross Game Chat doesn’t require the service / News: DayZ set to arrive on PS4, but could skip Xbox One / News: PS4 Includes 500GB Ha

What did you think of E3?

Great 116 75.82%

Boring in the first half ... 5 3.27%

Bad 1 0.65%

Total:122
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Chark said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yea i don't see PS4 launching with UC4 because of the last of us.

That's where I disagree, I think it will. Naughty Dog split up into two teams a while back because of the Last of Us. Uncharted 4 has been in the works and you better believe it.

if you believe that then you've lost it mate. i know about the other studio, but it wouldn't make sense. and Sony's not going to kill the sells of one game for the other, and that's what they'd be doing. killing the last of us for UC4.

Just because it is from the same developer? Give me a break. Sony is launching a whole new system. Uncharted 4 would be the Last of Us's last concern, but that game is set to sell a lot regardless.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network
Chark said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

if you believe that then you've lost it mate. i know about the other studio, but it wouldn't make sense. and Sony's not going to kill the sells of one game for the other, and that's what they'd be doing. killing the last of us for UC4.

Just because it is from the same developer? Give me a break. Sony is launching a whole new system. Uncharted 4 would be the Last of Us's last concern, but that game is set to sell a lot regardless.

the bold is your reason. PS4 and UC4 can easily over shadow the last of us.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Chark said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

So the Last of Us is screwed regardless. I still think it will sell as it has a big buzz around it. If they have Uncharted 4 read, they will want it for the PS4. June to November is enough time for the Last of Us, besides these games are leg heavy.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Report: PS4 Launches In November With $429 And $529 Models

Tomorrow, Sony will be making a big announcement that many speculate will include the company’s next console. New developments have been trickling out regarding the upcoming presentation, including something called PlayStation Cloud and pictures of the supposed new controller. Now an anonymous source tells Kotaku that the PlayStation 3 successor will also be controllable via your phone and have two models to choose from when it releases this November.

The source says that the models at the supposed November launch are priced at $429 and $529, which could change. They also claim that similarly to the Xbox 360s SmartGlass app, users will be able to use their phones to control the console, download games to the system, and chat with friends.

For more bits of the alleged information, click the link below.

Source: Kotaku

Chark said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Chark said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

So the Last of Us is screwed regardless. I still think it will sell as it has a big buzz around it. If they have Uncharted 4 read, they will want it for the PS4. June to November is enough time for the Last of Us, besides these games are leg heavy.

yea it's kinda screwed. i wouldn't say it's that bad, but only because of the bold. if PS4 releases this yr., it limits the bundle ability the last of us could have with PS3. but that not to say it's a bad thing. and i bet you know why, and it's another reason i think UC4 won't be a launch game.

Around the Network

My Predictions for the PS Meeting:

Game Systems

PS4 announcement

PS Vita Price Drop

Services

PlayStation World

Gaikai

Games

Battlefield 4

Killzone 4

Gran Turismo 6

Sucker Punch Game

Motorstorm

Ready At Dawn Game

Media Molecule New IP

What is your prediction for the PS Meeting?

You've done a nice job here. And here's the obligatory "Tag" post.

But I really hope $429 isn't the cheapest, because that's just too high. We'll see whether or not that price is justified tonight, though.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

More On Murdered: Soul Suspect

Update: Square Enix is dropping a few more clues about Murdered: Soul Suspect, including a release timeframe.

The company says it expects the game to hit early next year, and it asks players to solve their own murder. 2014 – That's a long time to have your killer out on the loose.

----------------------------------------------

Original Story: Square Enix is teasing a new game, but with little information.

VG247 received confirmation of the game’s title, Murdered: Soul Suspect, earlier today, with Square Enix telling them, “Murdered: Soul Suspect is an exciting new game from Square Enix which challenges players to solve possibly the hardest case of all.”

The game is in development for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC. Speculation across the web is that the title is a new Crystal Dynamics IP, though nothing has been confirmed at this point.

[Source: VG247 via CVG]

Conegamer said:
You've done a nice job here. And here's the obligatory "Tag" post.

But I really hope $429 isn't the cheapest, because that's just too high. We'll see whether or not that price is justified tonight, though.

me to. i'm still hoping for $300-$350

Can't wait till E3 when they show the system