By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Problems joining vgchartz

I've been trying to sign up for this site for 2 weeks but every username I tried told me I couldn't log in. I did everything I could, and tryed creating a second account. (...and third and a fourth...) and suddenly this one decides to work. Is there something wrong with the site, or is my computer screwing with me?

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

Probably something wrong with the site, I don't know what though.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

theyre might be somthing wrong with your pc because theryes nothing wrong with mine

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

You can't have spaces between your name

It took me a couple trys for this name

I sign up as seiken Densetsu

it didnt work,so i tried it without spaces and it worked

Hi i'm new
Prediction:
EA will buy as many Companies they can,so they can make a super Console that
will have the most exclusive games, and Will win the next GEN

That would explain my last username i tried, (It had 2 spaces) but the first one i tried had no spaces, and my pc seems to be working properly.

EDIT: At least i've finnaly joined, thats important. Been watching this site since september, and when i finaly want to sign up, i have to wait two weeks...sucks for me.

Around the Network

There's nearly 15,000 people on this site. Maybe you picked someone's username by insane probability a lot of times. Probably 1/9000000000000000

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

It happened to me too!
Before registering i tryed 3 times!
When i wrote the username, a user list appeared with an user named like me that doesn't exist...

Wii Fit is rapidly beating PS3...

Playing now: Apollo Justice, Majora's Mask

Going to play: Little King Story

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda

Hmmmm, maaaybe ioi implemented a system where if it is too close to a similar name you can't join to probably reduce scokpuppets.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

well i heard that it doesn't work very well

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

For me I'm now thinking it was the fact that I had spaces in my username, but now I have none and it works fine. When I got the e-mail, The link was cut off at the first space.