By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Vita sales in America will be through the roof this week!

http://www.p4rgaming.com/?p=1319

This week should be 20% higher then last from this move alone. That really shows how pitiful the weekly sales are! Why do you think Sony did this?

Around the Network

LOL that is so fake

Sales spike expected from a single conference. Gives you an idea of how bad it's doing...

Though this wouldn't count as sales. Plus it looks fake as shit.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

"I really hope they don’t waste time talking about the Vita."

"Another reporter who is attending the event has said that they are selling their gifted Vita for a Nintendo 3DS"

Yup, an extra 1200 Vita will be added to the weekly total lol. But the above comments show that Vita problems run far deeper then a need for a price cut.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

This smells like an Onion story... XD

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

Around the Network

Jesus, what a shitty website.

Reported for exposing me to that garbage.

A fake news site? What's the point?

That's a satirical website. The article isn't true at all.

sales2099 said:
"I really hope they don’t waste time talking about the Vita."

"Another reporter who is attending the event has said that they are selling their gifted Vita for a Nintendo 3DS"

Yup, an extra 1200 Vita will be added to the weekly total lol. But the above comments show that Vita problems run far deeper then a need for a price cut.

Yep, reading this stuff I was also a bit shocked. People invited to a Playstation-event should be show more enthusiasm for Playstation. It show a really disturbing lack of interest in the Vita.

EDIT: As this is fake I'm a bit  relieved, this much disregard for Vita seemed extreme.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

the_dengle said:
That's a satirical website. The article isn't true at all.

OK, looked at the other articles and you're right.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]