By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When Super Smash Bros. Brawl comes out....

Looks like Xeo doesn't know.....all characters on the Dojo are starters EXCEPT for both Sonic and Snake.

Around the Network

@ I like Bacon,
Ok then, once I unlock Sonic those will be the characters I mainly use.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

supermario128 said:
I'll try out Pkm Trainer first, he's just so unique.

Speaking of Pokemon trainer, if one of your pokemon dies thenyou can still use one the other pkmon until all of them die right? (before losing a life)

Parokki said:
I'll pick a random character. If it's someone who was already in Melee, then I'll try again. If it's a veteran again, then I guess I'll get fed up and pick Meta Knight. =P
  yeah, we already no all the moves of the veteran fighters anyways so it  cool to try some one new!!

Nintendo Fan Girl said:

ZELDA then SHEIK then... kIrBy???

i thought you woud say that...

Around the Network

Link or Samus.

Then Pit or MetaKnight.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

dsoverpsp said:
supermario128 said:
I'll try out Pkm Trainer first, he's just so unique.

Speaking of Pokemon trainer, if one of your pokemon dies thenyou can still use one the other pkmon until all of them die right? (before losing a life)

No. That would be cheap.

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

dsoverpsp said:
Parokki said:
I'll pick a random character. If it's someone who was already in Melee, then I'll try again. If it's a veteran again, then I guess I'll get fed up and pick Meta Knight. =P
  yeah, we already no all the moves of the veteran fighters anyways so it  cool to try some one new!!

Some of the moves have been changed for some of the veterans such as Mario's down-b and Links boomerang and bow.

I am so going to play with tails... oh wait

Pit because he's a cutie pie ^_^