By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official LGBTA Thread - Supreme Court rules for Marriage Equality

can any of you gay friend add me please? only legal age thanks!

Switch!!!

Around the Network
ConceitedBehavior said:
Homosexuality is a disease of the mind that must be stopped before its too late, this dirty perverted thread is just helping spread the disease not necessarily directly but indirectly, axumblade is wrong you should be ashamed of your gay self.

Hey shouldn't this freak get banned?

I just want to xxxxxx just leave it you are not even worth it.

And it is official you are one of the few person I will not give it a go! So don't coem back in a few years and beg me to bang you hard... IT WILL NOT HAPPEN and now go and xxxx yourself - leave us gay and happy!

Switch!!!

Someone mentioned they wanted to discuss my avatars, well for easier discussion here they are (most of them):

TruckOSaurus - the classic Christmas 2010 avatar Lucas Lee (Chris Evans) from Scott Pilgrim
Todd Ingram (Brandon Routh) from Scott Pilgrim Victor Sullivan Chris Evans
Dante Jake Gyllenhaal
Ryan Reynolds (Christmas 2011)
Jared Padalecki (Christmas 2011)
Leon S. Kennedy (Resident Evil 6)
Jared Padalecki
Chris Evan (yet again) David Beckham Jensen Ackles
Random hottie #232 Ryan Gosling Ryan Gosling (Christmas 2012)
Random hottie #536 Jake Gyllenhaal Marlon Brando

James Franco Captain America (Chris Evans again)  

Signature goes here!

Gay list me please! :)

I had a long hiatus from gaming but I just got into playing Sonic generations. The Game is awesome. At first the game was ok a bit too easy, and I was gonna stop playing and I am glad I didn't! Some of the challenges become harder as you unlock new stages, racing challenges are by far the best thing in the game, gotta go fast all the time! Sonic G Graphics in one word: Fabulous.

Things I can't wait for: Arrested development season 4 and Dido's new album.

I pretty much covered all of my interests.

Thanks Axum! :)

fedfed said:
hey I am GAY TOO!

the gay man that likes men more than anyone else in here....

I had sex with thousands of people 80% of which men... I had sex with 4 men only this week. 30ish this month (so far)... I need to be the number gay one of this site!

I am 99.36% of the time top and quite rough and hard fuxxer too! I warned you guys!

I have it for all of you possible 1/3 of you all together no drugs - natural talent

S::L::U::T::!!!! :P

In my "limited" experiance I've learned that those that "brag" a lot, usually aren't the ones that really deliver... If you get my drift. ^^

Anyway tops seem to be in high demand this days... hmmm....

Around the Network
Tom3k said:
fedfed said:
hey I am GAY TOO!

the gay man that likes men more than anyone else in here....

I had sex with thousands of people 80% of which men... I had sex with 4 men only this week. 30ish this month (so far)... I need to be the number gay one of this site!

I am 99.36% of the time top and quite rough and hard fuxxer too! I warned you guys!

I have it for all of you possible 1/3 of you all together no drugs - natural talent

S::L::U::T::!!!! :P

In my "limited" experiance I've learned that those that "brag" a lot, usually aren't the ones that really deliver... If you get my drift. ^^

Anyway tops seem to be in high demand this days... hmmm....

Yep I AGREE!!! I AM HERE TO BE PROVED WRONG! AND IF I AM NOT WORTH HALF OF THE THINGS I HAVE SAID! YOU CAN POST IT ON MY SIGNATURE!

Switch!!!

TruckOSaurus said:

Someone mentioned they wanted to discuss my avatars, well for easier discussion here they are (most of them):

Victor Sullivan?!?!!? 0.0

Deyon said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Victor Sullivan?!?!!? 0.0

I wanted a Uncharted 2 avatar and Nathan Drake avatars were too popular. I don't think I kept this one too long.

Signature goes here!

Put me up for the Hetero Defense/Support/Whatever List. I support all of the fabulous members or VGC, they are all amazing people!

At first glance I thought the OP misspelled "LBP".

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.