By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official LGBTA Thread - Supreme Court rules for Marriage Equality

Somini said:
aikohualda said:
Deyon said:

Now that i know what this thread is about, sign me up for the heterosexual support team.

but youre french..... :/

lol i thought the joke was; are you english or gay? Not french :D

it's french :P or maybe it varies from countries... hey you're dutch...

mijn ex is dutch.

Around the Network
aikohualda said:
Somini said:
aikohualda said:
Deyon said:

Now that i know what this thread is about, sign me up for the heterosexual support team.

mijn ex is dutch.

lol so she taught you some dutch i see, ('mijn' and the disapproval of french people :S)

PS: I hope i'm not reminding you of things you hate about her.

Somini said:
aikohualda said:
Somini said:
aikohualda said:
Deyon said:

mijn ex is dutch.

lol so she taught you some dutch i see, ('mijn' and the disapproval of french people :S)

LGBT thread... he's a he.

nahhh he doesn't disapprove french, but he is a bit racy about morrocan...

aikohualda said:
Somini said:
aikohualda said:
Somini said:
aikohualda said:
Deyon said:

mijn ex is dutch.

I know a lot of Dutch people hate foreigners and especially the Morrocan, them being the biggest group of the minorities here and all.

I'm from Iraq myself, also a minority so i might be biased, but how can you hate on people who look like this:

Badr Hari, Morrocan Kickboxer. born here.

Somini said:
aikohualda said:
Somini said:
aikohualda said:
Somini said:
aikohualda said:
Deyon said:

mijn ex is dutch.

I know a lot of Dutch people hate foreigners and especially the Morrocan, them being the biggest group of the minorities here and all.

I'm from Iraq myself, also a minority so i might be biased, but how can you hate on people who look like this:

he's a kickboxer? he looks like he couldn't hurt a fly

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
axumblade said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Great thread, axum.

I don't fall into any of those categories, but I totally support this thread :)

Much appreciated, just letting you know, if you'd like I can add you to the hetero support squad for people who support it. If not, then it's cool too. :) Again, thanks for the positivity coming from most of you.

Same goes for perpride, blacksaber and any other user that supports the LGBT community. On another note, I keep wanting to write LBGT. No idea. I do the same thing when I try to shorten Joseph Gordon Levitts name (I always say JLG. :)

I always call him "Tommy" since I got to know him on my favorite sitcom ever "3rd Rock From the Sun".

Lol, same here, he'll always be Tommy to me. ^_^

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Gay gamers? Chuckle. It's nice to speak to others. I don't do gay clubs but even when I did I only ever met a small handful of guys who ever liked video games.

aikohualda said:
Somini said:
aikohualda said:
Somini said:
aikohualda said:
Somini said:
aikohualda said:
Deyon said:

mijn ex is dutch.

lol that's where you're wrong! The man is too violent it seems. He is currently awaiting trial for having beaten some millionair up.

Somini said:
aikohualda said:
Somini said:
aikohualda said:
Somini said:
aikohualda said:
Somini said:
aikohualda said:
Deyon said:

mijn ex is dutch.

lol that's where you're wrong! The man is too violent it seems. He is currently awaiting trial for having beaten some millionair up.

XD

im so jealous of NL policy on gay people.. it's a shame it is not the same here.. in california or US as a whole

axumblade said:
Majora said:
Gay gamers? Chuckle. It's nice to speak to others. I don't do gay clubs but even when I did I only ever met a small handful of guys who ever liked video games.

That's kinda why I wanted to get this list together. I'll be honest, I'd rather spend my time in a video game or music store than a club. Despite what people say on the site, we're definitely in the minority (for both gay people and for gamers) so it's nice to know there are more of us out there. :)

Wanna be added to the list?

Sure :) would be cool

And I'm with you on that. Get much more pleasure from playing games. Hate clubs I can't dance and I don't wanna talk about the typical things that the kind of gay guys who go to clubs like to talk about. I always used to feel cheap and kinda dirty coming out of those places.