By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official LGBTA Thread - Supreme Court rules for Marriage Equality

axumblade said:
It's official! The Supreme Court ruled in favor of Marriage Equality!

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2015/06/26/3672344/supreme-court-brings-marriage-equality-entire-country/

Here goes the neighborhood! Like Canada the US is going to spiral down into a pit of reprehensible behavior because the flood gates have been opened by allowing gays to marry.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I thought you guys might find this funny. Some Americans angry at yesterday's decision have decided to move to Canada!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/its-legal-there#.xlA8y8OA1

They're in for a surprise...

Signature goes here!

Hey what I dunno what to bump so let me bump this later one lol. sorry mods hehe

Funnily enough I was just reading about Kim Davis (in relation to the marriage equality post), and having a good old laugh when Survivor said they were looking to take legal action on her for using Eye of the Tiger, telling her that she DID NOT have the Eye of the Tiger. You would think something as simple as giving everyone equal respect and rights would be straight forward and simple. Unfortunately, that seems to be a hard pill to swallow for some.

NNID: TanukiTrooper - PSN: MatrosRx - STEAM: TanukiTrooper

Well in Aussie politics news: Our Prime Minister was kicked out by his own party and replaced with a conservative who strongly supports gay marriage. So we finally have a leader in government with an opposition leader who both strongly support marriage equality. Hopefully some positive changes are coming our way soon!

NNID: TanukiTrooper - PSN: MatrosRx - STEAM: TanukiTrooper

Around the Network
MatrosRx said:
Well in Aussie politics news: Our Prime Minister was kicked out by his own party and replaced with a conservative who strongly supports gay marriage. So we finally have a leader in government with an opposition leader who both strongly support marriage equality. Hopefully some positive changes are coming our way soon!

It does sound more likely if both sides can agree on it that things will move along.

Signature goes here!