By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official LGBTA Thread - Supreme Court rules for Marriage Equality

Eternal said:
Indeed ewww...

I don't mean to get ban but don't you think putting your stuff in someone others anus is unnatural? I know answer to that,it is.That is hole from where shit comes out and it is so wrong to drill something in there.Just sayin'

What an argument! Aren't heterosexuals supposed to put their stuff where women pee? xD So, technically, sex is unnatural no matter how you "put" it! (Ahem...pun intented)

Around the Network

From San Francisco here. I would join the support team, but I'm afraid that would cause problems with PSwii60 since he seems to the opposite of me. So to save him a ban. I'll just say everyone deserves equal rights. Oh and the Pride parade here is one of the most awesome events in the city.

Oh and Fedfed, just because Eternal has an issue with anal sex isn't a reason to alienate those of us that do believe in a God. He just hasn't tried it, so he doesn't know what he is missing.

Wright said:
fedfed said:
Wright said:

Yup, sign me up! Everybody should, actually.  We all have those crazy, fobidden stories we would like to share =P

I could write a book!

Start talkin' then. You caught my interest :3 (?)

I will start with why I had to stop sex for 2 w(hole) after this crazy 4 sum I had last month! SHoudl I send you in private I guess. FIrst let me check How old are you. 

Switch!!!

Wright said:
Eternal said:
Indeed ewww...

I don't mean to get ban but don't you think putting your stuff in someone others anus is unnatural? I know answer to that,it is.That is hole from where shit comes out and it is so wrong to drill something in there.Just sayin'

What an argument! Aren't heterosexuals supposed to put their stuff where women pee? xD So, technically, sex is unnatural no matter how you "put" it! (Ahem...pun intented)

Not exactly where they pee but yes where tehy have period and blood and shit coming out of it every month!

Switch!!!

I have to admit I am homosexualityphobic, but I'm not homosexualphobic and I love you all as my friends.

xo

@axum. Put me in the friends list. I don't want to be with Hatmoza :P And I'm not a groupie either XD

Around the Network

In order for this thread to stay positive, I would like to ask haters to just not post here and I'll also ask gaymers and supporters to just report hateful comments and not reply if haters fail to understand they don't have to post here if they don't like it.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
In order for this thread to stay positive, I would like to ask haters to just not post here and I'll also ask gaymers and supporters to just report hateful comments and not reply if haters fail to understand they don't have to post here if they don't like it.

M8 you know that life doesn't work like that... They don't understand that if they don't like idea of same sex coitus not to engage in one, or if they are against same sex marriage not to marry a same sex person... It's easier for them to "bash".

TruckOSaurus said:

Someone mentioned they wanted to discuss my avatars, well for easier discussion here they are (most of them):

Yes.  That was me.  This thread got a little creepy for my tastes so I wasn't going to post again, but just for you Trucks!

90% approval rating for those pictures.  You have excellent taste.

Kresnik said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Someone mentioned they wanted to discuss my avatars, well for easier discussion here they are (most of them):

Yes.  That was me.  This thread got a little creepy for my tastes so I wasn't going to post again, but just for you Trucks!

90% approval rating for those pictures.  You have excellent taste.

Thanks! I'll post my personal experience when I get more time so hopefully the thread will steer in a more safe for work direction.

Signature goes here!

axumblade said:
tonymarraffa said:
Why am I not on the list? lol

Isn't this the first time you posted in this thread and I don't think I got a PM from you. Glad you add you to the list though. :D

I demand you put a heart beside my name, Axum!