By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony to broadcast new PSVita information today! >>COMPLETE AND UPDATED<<

If you could choose ONE big announcement for Vita:

Price Cut 87 51.79%

New Games 59 35.12%

New Model 14 8.33%

Other 7 4.17%

Total:167
MDMAlliance said:
Somini said:
Do you mean his post or mine?

I quoted you because I'm talking about yours.

I answered him because he is trying to turn the thread into something that it wasn't mean for. No one is talking about saviours of the system. So there is no need to mention it. Besides if you look the history of this poster, you can clearly see that he can't stop taking jabs at the Vita in almost every thread he goes to, but anyways;

OT: I would love for FFX HD to be finally shown as it's been announced for a long time, but we still have to hear anything from it. I wonder if they're adding or finetuning stuff if it has to take so long :)

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
007BondAgent said:
what i would do for final fantasy ix remake

please square/sony make it happen

No as much as I want a remake - dont need another "FFXHD announcement" - I hope its other games though :O

i would buy 100000000000000 vita's for a ffix remake, :D it has to happen

MDMAlliance said:
Somini said:
RazorDragon said:
Whatever it is that they'll announce, it'll be called the saviour of Vita.

You know the thread is about the PS Vita and not the Wii U, right?

Can't tell if serious, or trolling.  Mostly because I don't get it if it's trolling.

What he said makes sense, since quite a few Nintendo fans expected sales of the Wii U to start really improving after the Nintendo Direct.  It didn't happen.

Sony originally planned announcing this on Wednesday, but then realized they have wayyyy too many important games to announce on PS4

thismeintiel said:
MDMAlliance said:
Somini said:
RazorDragon said:

Can't tell if serious, or trolling.  Mostly because I don't get it if it's trolling.

What he said makes sense, since quite a few Nintendo fans expected sales of the Wii U to start really improving after the Nintendo Direct.  It didn't happen.

That's going under the assumption that only Nintendo fans do that.  

Around the Network

way too late/ early O_O

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

MDMAlliance said:
thismeintiel said:
MDMAlliance said:
Somini said:
RazorDragon said:

Even IF that was true, it still doesn't change the fact that he is trying to turn the thread into something it's not meant to.

Does anyone else think this is a hoax?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Somini said:
MDMAlliance said:

Even IF that was true, it still doesn't change the fact that he is trying to turn the thread into something it's not meant to.

It doesn't matter, no one's really paying attention to him.  I also don't see why his comment should matter so much, at least it isn't completely irrelevant.  

MDMAlliance said:
Somini said:
MDMAlliance said:

It doesn't matter, no one's really paying attention to him.  I also don't see why his comment should matter so much, at least it isn't completely irrelevant.  

it's not that i'm disagreeing with you man, i just think we should try and keep the flaming to a minimum. And it helps to point out the first one who trys to begin this.