By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony to broadcast new PSVita information today! >>COMPLETE AND UPDATED<<

If you could choose ONE big announcement for Vita:

Price Cut 87 51.79%

New Games 59 35.12%

New Model 14 8.33%

Other 7 4.17%

Total:167
Corey said:
Fingers crossed for

Memory card price reduced
New Vita Games
System Price drop

No one here has a Vita? Anyways, just give me a GTA Vita.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Any news for vita is good news!

WagnerPaiva said:
Corey said:
Fingers crossed for

Memory card price reduced
New Vita Games
System Price drop

No one here has a Vita? Anyways, just give me a GTA Vita.

since it's a JP event don't expect any western reveals, IF they make any new reveals at all. I'm only expecting new footage for SOul Sacrifice, over my dead body 2, God Eater2, PSO2 and maybe..just maybe FFX. Nothing else

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

since it's a JP event don't expect any western reveals, IF they make any new reveals at all. I'm only expecting new footage for SOul Sacrifice, over my dead body 2, God Eater2, PSO2 and maybe..just maybe FFX. Nothing else

You´re right. 

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

What I really want them to announce is a 64gb/128gb memory card. My 32gb is full and we have Senran Kagura VS, Tales of Hearts R, Soul Sacrifice, and more coming very soon. I hate fumbling with dozens of game carts on a portable device.

Of course that's in addition to the possible price drop and new games I'd like to see.

Around the Network

Wonder how long it will take to be available in English?

Well, I hope there's some good news by the time I get up.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

IamAwsome said:
The fact that they're announcing this on short notice implies they won't have any huge bombs. If they were announcing somthing major, they would have given us time to hype it up, no?

I would expect games, and maybe a minor price cut (not more than $40), but nothing more than that.

Or perhaps it IS a significant announcement that they've moved forward from Wed. Nothing can overshadow a PS4 launch and if this frees up time for more PS4 information then I see no reason to believe that this couldn't be a mini Wed for Vita owners and potential Vita owners. Price cut with newly designed Vita with internal 16GB of memory.

The PS5 Exists. 

Double post :(

The PS5 Exists. 

its just showing a few games, no price cut or anything