By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "Official Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread" Demo Live Now (3DS+WII U)

Definitely the WiiU version, can't wait!

Around the Network
routsounmanman said:

seems like the better version, although its a better deal to pick up a 3ds copy as well if your getting the wii u version ($80 both/$20 savings)!

Great news on the voice chat hope to see some of you on the hunting grounds.

tbone51 said:
routsounmanman said:

seems like the better version, although its a better deal to pick up a 3ds copy as well if your getting the wii u version ($80 both/$20 savings)!

Definitely would, sucks to not live in the US though, here in Greece, the WiiU is 50€ and the 3DS one at 45€. Not bundle or discount for getting both -.-

@above me

Totoroooooooooooo <3

Day one for me. Wii U version. Can I play it off screen?

It's weird, but I play most of my Wii U game off screen. Even though nobody using TV. It's more comfort and private :). And I aim and shoot much better on gamepad than on TV in BLOPS2.

Around the Network

I've never played MH, but I may give this a go on WiiU. Also, I think the western box art is much better.

TheLastStarFighter said:
I've never played MH, but I may give this a go on WiiU. Also, I think the western box art is much better.

same here, i kno of it well and its becoming quite popular in the west. Also since this supports online and voice chat, this game will seem like so much fun. i'll be pickin up wii u and 3ds copies for $80 on amazon

I hope this gets an eShop release. I can see myself coming back to this game enough that I'm not gonna want to disc swap.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

never played mh in my life... or maybe i did on my fiend's psp.... im not sure... i might try it on 3ds

aikohualda said:
never played mh in my life... or maybe i did on my fiend's psp.... im not sure... i might try it on 3ds

if you have a Wii U, its a better deal. Online Co-op and voice chat! Also over here in the US there is the buy both versions for $80 (practically 3DS version is $20). Just saying