By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Winning Eleven on Wii

^i know what you mean and the previews just make me want it more

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Looking at the videos - if you're playing 2 player locally (not online) I cannot see how they aren't gonna know who or where you're gonna pass it to just by looking at the markings on the pitch (unless they are only putting them there for the sake of these videos, hmm).

Definitly got my eye on this though and may be the chance for Konami to redeem themselves in my eyes with this title.

I think it'd be awesome for Wii-version players to take on 360/PS3-version players in the future iterations of this game.

I would also like to think that the results would speak for themselves.

if they nail these controls, it will make the ps3/360 versions OBSOLETE

kinda like how i'd never play a ps3/360 tennis game or bowling game or fps game after wii sports and moh:h2/metroid prime3

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp

I think this'll definitly be a game where practice constantly pays off and there's no ceiling to how good you can get, this'll definitly give it an online prescence for a while (if done properly)

Dont think is a game for the faint hearted - looking forward to those reviews

Around the Network

I already pre order this game, It looks like the next gen in soccer games is finally coming to us

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Great, this one comes in march for Europe too, I was afraid we were going to get it mid november or something... :P

March was a good chose for Europe. Really a lack of game in first quarter for Europe. Zack and Wiki and No more Heroes come, but don't expect a lot of people to buy them, Sponge Bob might outsell them :( and from mid march and outwards, there is NOTHING untill may-ish

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

I think the world is ready for a soccer MMO.

I mean, you play the same player all the time

Stranne, you mean like one player plays one guy`?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Huh and graphics on the xbox and PS3 made pes 2008 any better? As far as i remeber the gfx weren't that great, there were serious frame rate problems on both version etc. Not to mention that the AI of both supporting and enemy team are just as bad as on the ps2 version. The computer does absolutely stupid things durign half the time during a match, fouls when it's not necessary, dosen't create appropriate 1-2 pass situations, doesn't search for clear spaces for a pass. All these issues are automatically solved on the Wii version, because you make the players do such tasks, during gameplay time no less.

And to tell the truth, i couldn't care less about the Master League mode, as this has also not been evolved in any way. Players stop stop evolving at the strangest of moments, there abilities start declining before they hit 28 years of age etc., it really just seems strange, especially with such players as Ronaldinho and C. Ronaldo. Not to mention that the enemy AI is completely useless, they can't even buy appropriate players to help their teams win (in my 2008 edition Chelsea fell from league 1 to league 2 after two seasons. pretty idiotic aye?).

Things have to change in the series, and such things like gfx don't really matter when faced up against the ability to wholey control your team the way you always wanted to.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting.